What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What music are you currently listening to in your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

That's cool Rizzle Sticks, not my cuppa really but can appreciate a great voice ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

So are you a recent convert to opera or is this something that you've always enjoyed?

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
So are you a recent convert to opera or is this something that you've always enjoyed?
It's a recent convert ;)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
The past couple of days Ive been listening to Nero and Skrillex with the windows wide open :D

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
Anyone into Opera?

Yep, I was classically trained and sang in opera choruses. Listen to opera sometimes. At the moment I'm listening to James Blunt and Celtic music. I love to listen to opera and classical music generally when I am driving in the mountains and wide open spaces. We are a bit spoilt here in the South Island of New Zealand. One often has the road to oneself!

A

Anonymous

Carmen said:
Chuzzbutt said:
Anyone into Opera?

Yep, I was classically trained and sang in opera choruses. Listen to opera sometimes. At the moment I'm listening to James Blunt and Celtic music. I love to listen to opera and classical music generally when I am driving in the mountains and wide open spaces. We are a bit spoilt here in the South Island of New Zealand. One often has the road to oneself!
Oh cool, it is an incredible art form. The training and voice control of classically trained singers/opera singers is incredible. I often put Classic fm on the radio during rush hour, helps to keep the stress down ;)

A

Anonymous

No opera here slayer and anthrax who are playing the limelight on Monday and Tuesday nite respectively in June and I is goons be def for a week. :)

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
Has anyone heard of Lindsey Stirling?

Its not what I usually listen to, but I quite like it. I've just downloaded her album :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIMDy9BE&feature=share[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIMD ... ture=share

Hi Abz just listened to the video not bad at all, have you listened to Delain you might like it.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
The rest of the album is mainly violin instrumentals with a bit of dub pop in the background. But its still good :)

Just listening to Delain now. Their newer stuff sounds a lot better than their earlier stuff going by youtube lol

Reaction score
I agree with you there, I've just got their new album which to me is brilliant, this band was the support with within temptation, I must say very impressed with them :thumbup: