What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What music are you currently listening to in your RCZ?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
So today I listened to the new pink floyd album on the way to work. Very good at high volume :D

On the way back Ill be listening to In this Moments new album (Black Widow)

BEADY

Reaction score
Stagger

Leonard Cohen might finish you off

Currently I am listening to Led Zeppelin The remastered new one
George Ezra and Sam Smith

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
bigmac3161 said:
80's classic noise merchants Testament practice what you preach and the new order albums shuffled together. Perfect driving music.

Absolutely. Practice what you preach. One of my all time favourite albums. Still got it on cassette somewhere.
But no cassette player in sight !!!!!!!

2retro

Reaction score
Oasis - The Masterplan
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP II
Nickleback - All the Right Reasons
Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill
Natural Born Killers Soundtrack
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Rolling Stones - 40 Licks

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Eminem, beastie boys. Perfect combination.
Rap god has got to be his best track to date for me..
Going to watch the Australian pink floyd in Cardiff next month. 4th time. If you haven't seen them its definitely worth checking out.

Was Katie melua today. Fancied a bit of a change in pace from what's usually on..

2retro

Reaction score
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
Eminem, beastie boys. Perfect combination.
Rap god has got to be his best track to date for me..
Yep, love him or hate him, you cannot deny his talent and skills on the mic on that song.

For me though, these will always be my favourites and, my god, they sound good with the stereo cranked up! :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXumtgwtak[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcv5Ma8u8k[/youtube]

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Ha ha, Em and dre together. So funny. Last vid when Em says " I was just upstairs listening to my Will Smith cd" yer right....
We can't forget N.W.A...
Nice one. :clap:

2retro

Reaction score
Got a new fave on the stereo at the moment. Highly recommended: Yelawolf - Love Story

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_04dk_97E[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MratH51eY[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

Lots off John Digweed, Bedrock stuff. Also loving the legendary LTJ Bukem. Any others in to some good electronic music?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Entire back catalogue of Queen on USB stick at the moment.........

SEVEN7SEV3N

Reaction score
Wow Queen, that's a blast from the past. Love it.. Going to see a Queen tribute band in Chepstow Castle in August.
I much preferred there earlier stuff though. Night at the Opera being my favourite.
As I've not been in my car for 11 days now. :( I've been listening on my iPod to a playlist that I've compiled on spotify. That I listened to on my way up to Yorkshire and back from the meet. If anyone is interested then it's called Yorkshire Trip by GFLETCH777

frankvdb

Reaction score
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
Wow Queen, that's a blast from the past. Love it.. Going to see a Queen tribute band in Chepstow Castle in August.
I much preferred there earlier stuff though. Night at the Opera being my favourite.
As I've not been in my car for 11 days now. :( I've been listening on my iPod to a playlist that I've compiled on spotify. That I listened to on my way up to Yorkshire and back from the meet. If anyone is interested then it's called Yorkshire Trip by GFLETCH777

Queen + Adam Lambert have recently completed their European/UK tour (performing Queen hits only) and I was happy to get tickets for their Amsterdam concert, of which I have a sound recording on my NG4 which I've been listening since.
Also saw them in 2012 at the Hammersmith Apollo on their mini-tour.
I'm a big Queen fan and have all their work on CD but haven't got around to converting to mp3. Plan to do so this summer.

I also like Italo disco and am listening to a couple of versions of the Matia Bazar song "Ti Sento". I love the passion in that and it's got that great summer feeling about it.

A

Anonymous

I have rediscovered my Iron Man 2 soundtrack i.e. the best AC DC greatest hits you can buy with a nice mixture of Scott and Johnson doing the vocal duties

Also doing a lot of Led Zepp having been to see Fred Zeppelin recently( they are good... go see them if you get the chance) there was a fund raiser to try built a statue to Bonham as Redditch is his home town its being going on a couple of years now but don't think there is much appetite for it

renegade79

Reaction score
SEVEN7SEV3N said:
King 810 and Danzig. :twisted:

Fleetwood Macs Greatest Hits.

Bluetooth from iPod.

+1 on the fleetwood Mac. Going to see them in Dublin in July!

A

Anonymous

currently on my usb is..

Ben Howard
The Cult
Ed Harcourt
Led Zep
AC/DC
Johnny Cash
The The
Ian Brown
Pearl Jam

to name a few....

A

Anonymous

Deicide, Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth.
Time to time changing to some Aggrotech.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
marinipersonal said:
Deicide, Dimmu Borgir and Cradle of Filth.
Time to time changing to some Aggrotech.
Deicide most definitely, the others too theatrical for my liking. I'm more into grim/raw black metal, doom/drone, funeral, dark ambient, and of course guttural death metal.