What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What music are you currently listening to in your RCZ?

RCZ1

Reaction score
This is following on from another thread so thought it deserved its own.

Simple question, what music are you listening to in your RCZ via Ipod / CD / Radio / etc, etc.

Personally, I like a very varied mix of music but have a soft spot for Rock (soft not hard!). Because the sound system is so good in the RCZ, I've found I'm playing this more than anything at the moment - blasting out :thumbup:

So its a mixture of the Eagles, Kings of Leon, Journey, Whitesnake, Heart, Bon Jovi

.......but then I do like a bit of Michael Jackson, Take That, Kylie, Scissor Sisters - for a bit of a boogie :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

Simple question, what music are you listening to in your RCZ via Ipod / CD / Radio / etc, etc.

Personally, I like a very varied mix of music but have a soft spot for Rock (soft not hard!). Because the sound system is so good in the RCZ, I've found I'm playing this more than anything at the moment - blasting out :thumbup:

So its a mixture of the Eagles, Kings of Leon, Journey, Whitesnake, Heart, Bon Jovi

.......but then I do like a bit of Michael Jackson, Take That, Kylie, Scissor Sisters - for a bit of a boogie :thumbup:

The RCZ is a bit tight for space to have a boogie in K.
:D :D :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hart said:
RCZ1 said:

The RCZ is a bit tight for space to have a boogie in K.
:D :D :D

No, you can have a little jig in your seat :dance: :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Really odd selection this week but here it is, Axwell "I Found U", Clapton "Cocaine", Jackson "Off The Wall", The Jam and a touch of Radio 4. I'm either getting old or insane.

A

Anonymous

I like most kinds of music apart from rap...I REALLY hate rap!!! :brickwall: I haven't got around to transferring any to USB device yet but Classic FM sounds fab on the radio :dance: , especially anything with strings :thumbup: .

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
I like most kinds of music apart from rap...I REALLY hate rap!!! :brickwall: I haven't got around to transferring any to USB device yet but Classic FM sounds fab on the radio :dance: , especially anything with strings :thumbup: .

No I don't like rap either................. pointless in my view :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I used to have a negative impression of rap and generalised the entire genre, but since I've found that I like artists such as Ludacris, DMX, Busta Rhymes, etc. So there's definitely some Rap on the MP3 player, along with RnB, Soft Rock, Dance, Classical, Pop. Quite an eclectic mix.

A

Anonymous

OK here's the run down on the FLASH RCZ top ten this week:

1. Kings of Leon - Radioactive
2. Mark Ronson - Record Collection
3. I am Kloot - Sky at Night
4. Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
5. Daniel Merriweather - Love and War
6. Dave Matthews Band - Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King
7. Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
8. Queen - Greatest Hits no1
9. Michael Buble - dunno what the albums called -pinched it off my mum (well everyone has to have an embarrassing one don't they) :oops:
10. Eagles - Hotel California (late entry!!!)

And next week it will be completely different! At least the traffic jams in Cambridge are good for something - gives me plenty of time to listen to music :dance:

A

Anonymous

PS Not read instructions on how to tune in radio stations yet or how to change clock - but I will get around to it - or maybe I'll just drive around until the clocks change again next Spring - am embarrassed to admit I did that in my 206. I hate reading instruction manuals and just like to press buttons instead.

RCZ1 - the first ever concert I went to was Bon Jovi and Jon Bon Jovi shook his sweat over me as he swung on a high wire down on to a little stage in the middle of the crowd - there was little me in my tassled biker jacket and skin tight can't get up if you fall over cos the knees don't bend jeans directly underneath him - oh god I hope it was sweat and nothing else - euch!

A

Anonymous

:helpme: Limp biscuit Chocolate Starfish :dance:
I live random play :beer:

A

Anonymous

I've just had a quick listen to the limp biscuit ( :eusa-whistle: ) album chocolate starfish, on i-tunes. I can see where you are coming from - it would be fun to drive listening to this. Like the one with the Mission Impossible theme :thumbup:

Yeah, random is fun but not when there is anyone else in the car or you get the bad i-tunes fairy throwing up 'My Ding-a-ling' by Chuck Berry or worse still 'Remember Your'e a Womble' by the Wombles (from my youth!). D*mn that one does give my age away!!!!! :roll:

I'm thinking later today I'll publish an RCZ compilation on i-tunes BUT first the sun is shining and it's detailing day - YAY!!!!

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

this weeks list include talk talk/ crowded house/ ocean colour scene/ weller/ kasabian / newton fualkner/ still like some of my 80s stuff had some ace times and still makes me feel young ( i was once) i try telling that to my 19 year old daughter and get YEA RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

This week has mainly been the Foo Fighters greatest hits...

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
OK here's the run down on the FLASH RCZ top ten this week:

1. Kings of Leon - Radioactive
2. Mark Ronson - Record Collection
3. I am Kloot - Sky at Night
4. Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
5. Daniel Merriweather - Love and War
6. Dave Matthews Band - Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King
7. Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid
8. Queen - Greatest Hits no1
9. Michael Buble - dunno what the albums called -pinched it off my mum (well everyone has to have an embarrassing one don't they) :oops:
10. Eagles - Hotel California (late entry!!!)

And next week it will be completely different! At least the traffic jams in Cambridge are good for something - gives me plenty of time to listen to music :dance:

I don't know if I'm getting old but I've never heard of Nos 3 & 5 - 7. I'll have to do a search on Youtube.

RCZ1

Reaction score
mel said:
this weeks list include talk talk/ crowded house/ ocean colour scene/ weller/ kasabian / newton fualkner/ still like some of my 80s stuff had some ace times and still makes me feel young ( i was once) i try telling that to my 19 year old daughter and get YEA RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mel

I've also got some talk talk & Crowded House on the ipod. I'm also very much into 80's music - the best time in my opinion, some great records made them.
I'm also a fan of 70's disco music - again good to have a little jig to :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

very much agree rcz1 crowded house was one of the best live concerts ive seen and still listen to the finn brothers as they are today great times and great music :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I don't know if I'm getting old but I've never heard of Nos 3 & 5 - 7. I'll have to do a search on Youtube.[/quote]

I've just discovered Kloot - they are from oop North (England) - my pal from Yorkshire introduced me - on first listening they sound a bit miserable but it is really chilled beautiful music - Elbow are a bit like this too. Daniel Merriweather is fab - one of his songs 'Red' was on the radio all the time earlier this year.

Me too into 80's music - I had Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet and The Police posters up on my wall as a teenager. Went to see both Duran Duran and The Police a couple of years ago - both still excellent!

The combination of having a gorgeous car with a fantastic stereo is just fantastic - I'm loving the whole experience just now. Does wonders for the soul :p