What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What music are you currently listening to in your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
mrizzle said:
I have been waiting for 'Secondhand Rapture' by MS MR to drop for some time and I cannot tell you how far from disappointed I am by it. Simply, it is sublime. At times, ethereal, at times emotive, at times heartbreaking but consistently mind blowing. I am utterly seduced by the vocals which are just beautiful. You can listen to the album in its entirety here....DO IT!!!

http://secondhandcaptures.msmrsounds.com/

Really like this got it playing now :thumbup:

:thumbup: I'm glad someone else approves!! Clearly you are a man of good taste! :grin:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I just bought the new Five finger death punch album. It sounds awesome in the car :D

A

Anonymous

All slayer albums on shuffle getting ready for the concert in the limelight Belfast Tuesday nite I'll be deaf for a week. :)

A

Anonymous

I'm not too surprised considering his eclectic tastes. Just a shame that they're p*$h (IMO)! Too much "drama" and theatre and not enough substance.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
BangorRCZ said:
I like most kinds of music apart from rap...I REALLY hate rap!!! :brickwall: I haven't got around to transferring any to USB device yet but Classic FM sounds fab on the radio :dance: , especially anything with strings :thumbup: .

No I don't like rap either................. pointless in my view :thumbdown:

There's two, if not more, types of Rap nowadays... I hate the random freestyle. I don't want to sound like a preacher but have you ever given Drake a listen to? He's changed the rap game really as he's introduced R&B/Pop into his songs. Very talented.

A

Anonymous

All music is subjective but, having been a lover of rap and hip hop since my teenage years, I'm slightly horrified to hear anyone say that Drake has changed the game. His utterly misplaced use of a Wu-Tang sample was the final straw for me. He's just someone a very mainstream artist these days and someone with nothing to say IMO. Sorry dominicharlow but a guy who takes criticism of his work so badly that he is willing to sack his touring support is not someone who is worth their salt musically or as a person. However, if his music makes you happy then that's all that matters. It'd be a boring world if all our tastes were the same.

A

Anonymous

Back on topic, Lichtmond's Universe of Light is in quite heavy rotation over here right now :thumbup:

I've you're into Pink Floyd-ish music with a touch of electronic sound you will probably like this as well.

A

Anonymous

The usual routine is as follows... Chris EvansBreakfast show on the way to work, Eddie Mair on R4 news on the way home. shopping or gym outings require the jukebox CD - a mix of rock, pop and dance spanning the last Fifty years and longer road trips require the collection to be brought along. Our next trip - to the south of France will include some Texas, Lamb, Lowb, Billy Joel and Editors. We have the standard sound system and are very impressed by it, so whatever we choose to listen to always sounds fantastic.

A

Anonymous

TomC said:
Back on topic, Lichtmond's Universe of Light is in quite heavy rotation over here right now :thumbup:

I've you're into Pink Floyd-ish music with a touch of electronic sound you will probably like this as well.

Sounds right up my street!

A

Anonymous

photojohn said:
TomC said:

Sounds right up my street!
And mine. Haven't clicked on the link yet, but by the description it sounds interesting. Just received my latest contribution by Nattefrost called Futurized which is getting a lot of plays on my jukebox right now.http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link ... d2wUmw-NLA

A

Anonymous

All about classic Sabbath at the moment. They really are one of the best bands to drive to.

A

Anonymous

Direct streaming of ASOT... Hehehe...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
All about classic Sabbath at the moment. They really are one of the best bands to drive to.

No wonder you have bad fuel consumption.... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Currently listening to: Nowt. Audio system has packed in

Temp solution - put iphone on loud and place in drinks holder - cheapass speaker but it does the job :lol:

Guess it shows how refined the car is the fact I can listen to an iphone speaker comfortably in it!

A

Anonymous

Ok...I've been listening to so much since I last posted in here but I thought I'd give you a heads up for one of my top tips for the year. Royal Blood...they're gonna be BIG folks!! The two of them make music that could tear down buildings. They're pretty much like a two piece QOTSA...but British. This is their latest single (debut album out soon). It's monstrous!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto ... re2Mstl8ww

I'm also absolutely loving Lonely the Brave. Another one to watch out of this year in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto ... 0Cooc2jBcg

Latest single (Trick of the Light):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=243nkFNVwHI

A

Anonymous

Royal blood never heard of em touch of the white strips may have to invest agate further.