What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Banter Thread

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
I'm getting married on Friday...

...When am I supposed to start bricking it?

Think it's too late for that....

All the best for Friday, hope the weather stays nice. Almost Meh-he-ho time :dance:

Make sure Senorita Figo gets a Riviera Maya pronto :)

RCZash

Reaction score
All the best for your new life. ( sentence ) Ha Ha :D

A

Anonymous

Have a fantastic day tomorrow Figo. It really is a truly wonderful day and one that you'll remember forever. Also, in true Scottish tradition, fill your hip flask and have a few pre vow nips, soak up the endless attention, get drunk (it is YOUR wedding after all) and be the last to bed...and irritate the new missus with a nudge to wake her up and seal the deal.

A

Anonymous

I'm struggling to comprehend why Jen is quite so opposed to me buying this! Something about "not having my insides referred to as a Batcave"!! Must be the hormones making her so sensitive. She has been overruled either way:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
:lol: The one I bought looks like this one.

Attachments

• 4pcs-lot-batman-amp-superman-baby-infant.jpg
    4pcs-lot-batman-amp-superman-baby-infant.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 14,003
A

Anonymous

:lol: Awesome. Clearly WE both have great taste. Obviously our minds aren't addled by pregnancy hormones!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I'm struggling to comprehend why Jen is quite so opposed to me buying this! Something about "not having my insides referred to as a Batcave"!! Must be the hormones making her so sensitive. She has been overruled either way:

I don't blame her!!! Thin ice pal........

A

Anonymous

Think it's the use of the word cave what are u saying about the size of her ..............;)

A

Anonymous

The bride chose this car as her chariot for her big day, what do you think of her choice?

A

Anonymous

nice choice of car, but a little worried about the hair Colour!!

Diggerd
:helpme:

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Didn't ask you for the RCZ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was asked initially to drive the bridesmaids. However I think they were too young to travel in the back of it