What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Banter Thread

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Well, they certainly don't make them like that anymore. I think there is probably a very good reason for that :lol:

Btw. It sounds better with the sound turned off :shock:

Btw again, just how much spare time did you have Riz, to be able to find that :eek:

A

Anonymous

The Hoff mullets nazis lambo's guns chicks in fur bikinis and a trex wot more could u want :)
Maybe bit less singing

A

Anonymous

If I had spent days searching it would have been time well spent. I'm currently trying to find some glue to put my mind back together after having had it utterly blown. I've watched this about 4 times (all with the volume up high) and it just gets better and better.

Also, this was actually only made this year and released two days ago...although it does look a little(/a lot) like it was made using a spectrum in about 1982. However, this just makes it better. I defy anyone to find a better music video.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
The Hoff mullets nazis lambo's guns chicks in fur bikinis and a trex wot more could u want :)
Maybe bit less singing

I know Mac. It's like a wet dream...with less mess (well a little less). :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I strangely find myself wanting to tap on the link again........must..........resist........ :shock:

A

Anonymous

Remember when you watched Game of Thrones and you wondered what the North beyond the wall was like..? Well it's pretty much Scotland. (Snapped about 10 mins ago on my phone.)

A

Anonymous

We had hailstones the day after basking in 20 degrees all week. And I thought N Irish weather was fooked up

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
We had hailstones the day after basking in 20 degrees all week. And I thought N Irish weather was fooked up

It's been much the same the last week here too buddy. The rest of the country seems to be enjoying more of the same!! :(

A

Anonymous

If i t keeps up you wont be able to see your car or the sheep...
:helpme:

A

Anonymous

wrapper said:
If i t keeps up you wont be able to see your car or the sheep...
:helpme:

As if we'd put our sheep out in weather like this...or any other weather to be fair. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Why is the weather in April so bipolar? Yesterday went from mildly cold to warm and sunny, followed by a hail storm, back to sunny but frigid cold, to grey and overcast with a little rain, back to warm and sunny, and then followed by a crazy down poor of rain and tornado like wind. :?

How can one day be so indecisive of what it wants to be?