What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Banter Thread

A

Anonymous

diggerd said:
nice choice of car, but a little worried about the hair Colour!!

Diggerd
:helpme:

It suits her, she is a really lovely individual young lady :clap:

A

Anonymous

back to reality today...

16 days in Mexico is but a blur and seems so far away.. even more so when it comes to the wedding

Least I got to come back to a nicely valeted RCZ..

So then chaps...

and chapettes...

Whats been going on in my absence

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
back to reality today...

16 days in Mexico is but a blur and seems so far away.. even more so when it comes to the wedding

So then chaps...

and chapettes...

More's to the point how was the Royal Cancun??? ...and my wee Mayan Monkey? Do your Judith Chalmers bit! Did you have a Riviera Maya, Capul's lethal Mudslides? Bubba Gumps...please tell me you went? Coco Bongos?

I feel the need to reminisce........

A

Anonymous

Figo said:

Amber has a new Dad, she's a teesider now. Hopefully she'll be back on the forum before too long :)

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Celtic got beat that'll cheer u up for starters. ;)

It did bring a wry smile to my face... but then the usual lamenting of "scottish fitba is rubbish" as they are the only ones that could realistically bump up scotlands UEFA co-efficient :lol:

not that I doubt the might sheep tonight at all.. :roll:

At least I got to watch the Rangers - Hibs game on BBC Alba with Gaelic commentary for free.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Figo said:
back to reality today...

So then chaps...

and chapettes...

More's to the point how was the Royal Cancun??? ...and my wee Mayan Monkey? Do your Judith Chalmers bit! Did you have a Riviera Maya, Capul's lethal Mudslides? Bubba Gumps...please tell me you went? Coco Bongos?

I feel the need to reminisce........

I had many exotic concoctions and everyone was so nice there!

Didn't go to the Coco-Bongo tho... but we liked Mexico so much we are looking to go back at the end of next year or early 2016 :lol:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

And looks like they are back... :thumbdown:

Always Been Cheated.... Never Been Defeated :crazy:

A

Anonymous

...and isn't it handy that the penalty for fielding an ineligible player just so happens to be 3 goals which allows them to progress...just!

Ultimately, one could argue that Legia Warsaw were extremely foolish to field the player for 4 minutes who had no effect on the tie. Well...at least not on the pitch.

On the other hand, I'm quite proud of how my team played last night. We have them a good game. We look like we might actually have a chance of taking the title this season...

A

Anonymous

Yup!! Our new defender looked root at the weekend. Goodwillie had a bit of a 'mare too! I'm hoping that it was just tiredness after our European exploits. Big Del should have made more changes to the starting line up in my opinion but, in fairness, we had a very early pre season and six competitive games before the start of the season so really should have been sharper!

A

Anonymous

I have a housewarming party this evening and rather than but some candle or the such, I elected to demonstrate my mastery of gastronomic delights. Heeeeeeeere's Geoffrey (the house warming hedgehog).

A

Anonymous

I was a happy punter last night with the football...

My new missus decided to capitalise on that afterward by showing me the carpet samples she had got for the living room... in keeping with the old skool decor we are going to go for a tartan style rather than the cream thats already down.

I quickly realised why she had waited till the final whistle of an 8-1 thrashing before showing me them when i seen the price..

£70/m2 :lol: :shock:

Now not having a scooby about carpets... or indeed Brintons carpets in particular (and being a stingey scot) I agreed they looked amazing but also conceeded that we need to shop around as I think £2.2k for a living room carpet is madness (she agreed)

Any ideas where would stock similar styles that might cost less than Rangers's transfer budget?

A

Anonymous

its going in this room from a few pages back - unfortunatley I dont have any photos of it without the filters but im sure you will get the gist

A

Anonymous

Lovely! But personally I'd go for something a bit darker?
Have you been out to the Treehouse at Midmar yet? Used to be Millers? It's amazeballs!!! Worth a trip and they café is lovely. It's a charity run place and so cheap!

We're just embarking on a logburner since we've been there. They've a vast showroom of them there too. Supplied by Hutchesons of Portsoy. Think we're going for this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4zj7imoj59afv ... .58.45.jpg

But requires a building surveyor to estimate it. We aren't blessed with a lum like you being a new Wimpy hoose so we're gonna have to build in a false chimney breast and have a steel flue out the wall and up the outside of the house. We thought about a freestanding one but decided to go a bit more traditional and we were told a freestanding one would ruin our wallpaper we already have in place 'cos of the heat. I know it's ONLY wallpaper but I really like it and it's only a couple of years old. But a chimney breast in the paint of the other walls might look naff, that's if they can get it taped and skimmed so that it doesn't look like an after thought. Just noticed the paper is still available in B&Q so push come to shove we can re-paper the entire wall.

A

Anonymous

It does look darker in the flesh (or in the wool :lol:) but we are open to other shades, it was just the style that we liked.

I've never been there but will have to give it a look!

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
bigmac3161 said:

And looks like they are back... :thumbdown:

Always Been Cheated.... Never Been Defeated :crazy:
Well they've now been knocked out twice the gift that keeps on giving ;) ;) ;) ;) pmsl

A

Anonymous

Man Utd aren't faring much better. Think I spotted Di Maria's plane earlier...