What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Banter Thread

A

Anonymous

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEiUO44dz4E[/youtube]

Now im sure that most on here wont really care in the slightest but a few might. :dance:

Well chuffed with our little wedding video preview so it would be rude not to share it haha :beer:

A

Anonymous

Aw min, brought a tear to my eye on a Monday morning :)

You're mair teuchter than I thought you would be!!!

Norwood does a lovely wedding. Much preferred it to the over-rated Marcliffe.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
donnaj1dlh said:
Much preferred it to the over-rated Marcliffe.

Careful...that was where my wedding reception was!!!!!

I'm sure it was absolutely fantabulous dahling but every 'do I've been to there have been a bit of a disappointment. The food was usually mediocre at best and the rooms are nowhere near 5* they're supposed to be.

Perhaps in the last 18months, they've not been spending the money on the place as they know it's shutting its doors.

But then Norwood wasn't great prior to the revamp. Beautiful now though and the rooms are top notch. Shame the drinks prices match :shock:

A

Anonymous

There were issues with our tasting of the menu just the week before we were due to have our wedding. It's fair to say that, with Jen being quite upset by it, I took my standard approach to poor service wishing culminated in me sitting down with the function manager and head chef, designing a menu from scratch with our input and a further tasting. It ended up being one if the best meals that I have but I think that they knew the score by that point.

In terms if hotels in and around the area, I cannot comment on Norwood since its latest revamp. I used to work there as a student after the previous extension. However, for sheer character, size and the awe factor, I haven't come up against anything that can touch Meldrum House. Also a great place for a meal.

A

Anonymous

Rizzo just what ya need for the Vxr ;)

A

Anonymous

That...is...AWESOME!! Funnily enough I may be in discussions with an airbrush artist about doing me a Batman rocker cover for the VXR but that is mind blowing!! Superb...just superb! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm discovering a whole new level of hungover at 5am, 6:15am, 7:20am and now as I sober and am awoken at each of these times by a screaming 6 week old child and disgruntled wife. On the plus side I appear to still have many of the 60 chicken McNuggets I appear to have ordered at 3:15am. Every cloud...

A

Anonymous

Champagne is not my friend either after Saturday night, uuuuuurgh! (But nothing that a double shot cappuccino and a bacon roll couldn't cure!!!). Was upposed to have haggis for tea last night but it gives you sour burps at the best of times...........

A

Anonymous

"Mork calling the Old Banter Thread Posse" Nanoo,Nanoo :lol: hope your all well :thumbup: Jassmundo from planet AUDI :cool:

A

Anonymous

It's made 123 pages but it's died a death now. U know there's no banter on here now just my cars broke and then never hear from them again :(

A

Anonymous

Well...it's almost Easter and could be time for (an overdue) resurrection!!

RCZash

Reaction score
Eggsactly !

Smashing!
I attended a black tie charity dinner last night at Warwick Castle, fabulous place for a feast, the disco and lights after though didn`t gel with the surroundings.

A

Anonymous

Well I've just had my Saturday made. My colleagues were knocking on doors following a fire at a neighbours property, offering free smoke detectors. They got verbal abuse from me, obviously joking banter!

Well, I'm still chuckling to myself. His face as a picture when I opened the door...

A

Anonymous

Ha ha! Yes, there still some, particularly when the guv'nors are not listening. We've gone a little bit PC, but gladly not as PC as the BBC! :dance:

A

Anonymous

I thought that it might take something a little special to kickstart this thread again and now (after tireless hours of searching/10 mins) I have it. This is quite possibly the greatest thing that I have ever seen on the Internet.

I give you The Hoff shooting the life out of a load of Streets of Rage style baddies and a video ending with the whole gang riding off into the sunset on the back of great big dinosaur. It's absolutely insane. It is possibly the most insane thing that you have ever had the pleasure of setting your retinas on. Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... Tidn2dBYbY