What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

lionhart

Reaction score
no problem's they are a quality build.i get smoke from all four outlets.more to polish though!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Any Thoughts and / or opinions from ppl from belgium on the quad exhaust in regards to future 'keuring'

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
I Don't think the "keuring" will make a problem. With this Pack only the exhaust tip is replaced, the exhaust itself will remain stock.

Go for it and come show the result on peugeotforum.be ;)

thing is... if you didnt have to cut a piece of the diffuser,,, i would do it without hesitation,, then if they make a problem out of it.. then you can easily put the stock back on,...

A

Anonymous

But there are no difuser with the two cutes for the feline exhaust pack??? We have to cute it ... ???

A

Anonymous

yeah but you can use a small saw and make it too small on purpose and sand it down into a curve you want.

A

Anonymous

The cut from the diffusor can also be done with a new (stanley) knife or a dremel cutter. It is absolutely no problem to cut the diffusor.

A

Anonymous

A nice shiny black one...

A

Anonymous

hello i am very interested in this body kit this car has were can i buy it i just bought a rcz white please assist me if possible at [email protected] thanks alot .

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Interesting lip spoiler on the back, I wonder how that works with the existing one.

It would be interesting to see how it looks with twin instead of quad, I'm thinking ovals with a slight slash cut too them :?:

Rob
were can i buy this body kit skide skirts and rear and front please assist me were i can buy them thank you .