What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

A bit of a scoop for you all..........

Tomorrow we are holding our annual National Business meeting with our Dealer Network.

One of the cars that we'll have on display is an RCZ that we've fitted with the newly developed (in the UK) Feline Pack. The pack consists of a quad exhaust conversion, mesh front sports grille and side stripes (featuring the RCZ moniker) and will be available in the new year.

This pack has taken quite a while to develop as we've been working on achieving an exhaust solution that works across all derivatives of RCZ and I'm pleased to say that we've achieved this.

We'll be releasing futher details of the pack to our Dealer Network in the new year. In the meantime, I've taken some pictures of the car being prepared in our Technical Centre ready for display. Once we get some proper photography shots I'll post them.

The car featured is a GT 200bhp in Opel White with Midnight Silver Sortilege alloys. We've also created a 'negative' version of the kit for non white cars featuring silver grille and silver stripes.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Attachments

• 1292423346897.jpg
    1292423346897.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 37,793
  • 1292423328649.jpg
    1292423328649.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 37,792
  • 1292423309987.jpg
    1292423309987.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 37,793
  • 1292423456334.jpg
    1292423456334.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 37,792
A

Anonymous

The side stripe look good on the white body. We'll be waiting for more details of the pack.

A

Anonymous

Cheers prod , that will give me something to look at during the meeting tomorrow :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

This looks excellent.

Is any of the pack available as an 'after-sales' dealer fit option?

I can imagine that the grille and quad-exhaust are non-trivial, but the stripes??

RCZ1

Reaction score
Those stripes would go great with my seats :thumbup:

Look forward to more information on this - great stuff Peugeot :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Peugeot Prod

Great news but I hope the pack will be available with each of the items being sold individually as well as in a complete "Feline Pack"

Andy H

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Thanks for the positive responses. It's been torture sitting on this for the last month or so and not being able to tell you all !

To answer a couple of questions:-

Yes, the pack is going to be an aftersales pack. It is available to order at point of ordering a new car, or can be ordered and fitted to existing cars.

Yes, it will be available as a pack, or individual parts - we're still finalising the absolute details on this and will be able to let you know in due course.

Kind regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the positive responses. It's been torture sitting on this for the last month or so and not being able to tell you all !

To answer a couple of questions:-

Yes, the pack is going to be an aftersales pack. It is available to order at point of ordering a new car, or can be ordered and fitted to existing cars.

Yes, it will be available as a pack, or individual parts - we're still finalising the absolute details on this and will be able to let you know in due course.

Kind regards

Peugeot Prod

Brilliant news :D

dpb

Reaction score
Looks Great - would like to see the 'negative' version too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Love the quad pipes but will these be available for "self fitting" ??

A

Anonymous

Saw the car today but couldnt get a close look as it was at the front of the hall infront of a stage full of gospel singers! :wtf:

This was as close as i could get

A

Anonymous

Question for you Peugeot Prod...is the quad exhaust fully functional or are the 2 extra tailpipes a dummy fitment?

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
Question for you Peugeot Prod...is the quad exhaust fully functional or are the 2 extra tailpipes a dummy fitment?
Hi Marcus.

When I last spoke to Mark, he mentioned that they were looking for a fully working solution, but it will not be performance based.

Rob.