What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

I had my quad exhaust fitted a year ago when my car was 6months old,thought they were a bit pricey at the time though it was a birthday prezzie from the hubby,glad I did if they are now no longer available,they look awesome...

A

Anonymous

Yep I'm pleased that I chose the option, but concerned about the longevity of it, now that it is no longer available. I am very disappointed with Peugeot. I believe it is inexcusable to produce an item for a car and then withdraw it so soon, leaving us without any back up spares or replacements.
Shame on Peugeot :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

It might even be worthwhile waiting until the warranty has run out then fitting a performance exhaust from an aftermarket company and selling the quad exhaust on for a wee profit! That was my main reason for not wanting to go down the route of getting any other aftermarket part, the warranty.

Mind you, I agree completely that the deal they did to secure only a set number in retrospec wasn't the best idea and I'm sure there are a number of people somewhere in Peugeot kicking themselves that they didn't order more of the exhausts.

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
It might even be worthwhile waiting until the warranty has run out then fitting a performance exhaust from an aftermarket company and selling the quad exhaust on for a wee profit! That was my main reason for not wanting to go down the route of getting any other aftermarket part, the warranty.

Mind you, I agree completely that the deal they did to secure only a set number in retrospec wasn't the best idea and I'm sure there are a number of people somewhere in Peugeot kicking themselves that they didn't order more of the exhausts.
So what's stopping them saying to "Mr Feline Maker...... They sold like hot cakes, I need some more" ?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Personally, I think this will be part of the changes planned for the RCZ. They did say different trims would be introduced so I'm wondering if some models will come with quads as standard. A system that is fitted as part of the build at the factory :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I bought my car new and was collected by me from a Peugeot dealership with the quads fitted. So will I be getting a 12months warranty ?

pete.garratt

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
I bought my car new and was collected by me from a Peugeot dealership with the quads fitted. So will I be getting a 12months warranty ?

Absolutely.

There's no reason you wouldn't, Sir Ron.

However, if there's no parts available, you may still find yourself 'stuck' should anything happen to your quads.

I would add, though, they do look properly engineered and manufactured, bolting as they do to the rear cross-member.
I'd be very suppressed if you had to make a warranty claim related to the steel work.

No, your main risk is accident damage - but of course the warranty wouldn't be involved then would it.

A

Anonymous

Still a damn poor show though. Shame on you Peugeot :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

RCZ Quad Exhaust.

As previously posted the 'Feline' quad exhaust kit is no longer listed within the Peugeot RCZ range of accessories.

In the eventuality of the need for a replacement under warranty or indeed as a result of accidental damage Peugeot UK is in a position to respond to such demand.

Peugeot UK

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Peugeot Group said:
In the eventuality of the need for a replacement under warranty or indeed as a result of accidental damage Peugeot UK is in a position to respond to such demand.

Peugeot UK

Good news!

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Group said:
RCZ Quad Exhaust.

As previously posted the 'Feline' quad exhaust kit is no longer listed within the Peugeot RCZ range of accessories.

Peugeot UK
Thanks for that Peugeot Group, now what's the real reason for discontinuing quad exhaust kit?

A

Anonymous

Maybe the answer to that one should be put in the thread.. Arse lift 2012. After all, we have the facelift thread already. A proper symetric dual tail pipe (one on each side) would be nicer than the twin pipes on one side you get at the moment. That was my reason for getting the feline quad exhaust pack.

A

Anonymous

Maybe when facelift time comes around quads will be fitted as standard!!

A

Anonymous

"Arse lift Thread" :lol: :lol: :lol: i LIKEY twin double exhausts hope not more like a centre octagangle or something along them curves, bumps.....oops sorry i mean lines

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Group said:
RCZ Quad Exhaust.

Peugeot UK

I really hope that I do not need to put this reassurance to the test. I hope that mine continues to work and look as good as it does for a very long time, and that it never gets damaged. However I wish I had known beforehand that this was a "special" and not an ongoing product. For the first time I had been not only impressed but actually very impressed by a auto mobile marque. However this issue has really cast a huge cloud over Peugeot for me. I hope that my confidence in them is not further eroded in the near future.

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Group said:
RCZ Quad Exhaust.

Now am I reading too much into this sentence ? "Feline" quad exhaust kit not simply feline quad exhaust kit or even "Feline quad exhaust kit" To me this suggests that in future it may be Joe Block's quad exhaust kit rather than the Feline pack.

A

Anonymous

Looks like if you want quads you now need to go else where, but they are available as seen on other threads. As for replacements to existing customers who ordered the feline kit in the future... I hope not to have it that long to worry about, but I'm sure something will come about by then, like the mk2 rcz?
However, some dealers may still have them as its still showing on dealers website here

A

Anonymous

We all know that keeping a website updated is not always a priority to most companies and so they become old and inaccurate. But of course some will be available for a while. As they say "while stocks last"

A

Anonymous

didn't know this and very worried considering I am on my 3rd feline exhaust system within a year.

1st exhaust - faulty and was not fitted correctly (warranty work)
2nd exhaust - got reversed into by a mates younger sister's car and bent the system (had to pay for that one)
3rd exhaust - have gone in once a month since January to stop the system rubbing the bodywork and banging constantly (had to go aftermarket to fix the issue)

Hopefully my run with faulty exhaust systems is not the cause of them stop making the system.

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
didn't know this and very worried considering I am on my 3rd feline exhaust system within a year.

1st exhaust - faulty and was not fitted correctly (warranty work)
2nd exhaust - got reversed into by a mates younger sister's car and bent the system (had to pay for that one)
3rd exhaust - have gone in once a month since January to stop the system rubbing the bodywork and banging constantly (had to go aftermarket to fix the issue)

Hopefully my run with faulty exhaust systems is not the cause of them stop making the system.
Mine was fitted by the dealer. They had not fitted one previously. However I have had no problems to date. (9 Months) Simply love the look that it adds to an already beautiful car :clap: