What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

momo74 said:
FGRob said:
Interesting lip spoiler on the back, I wonder how that works with the existing one.

It would be interesting to see how it looks with twin instead of quad, I'm thinking ovals with a slight slash cut too them :?:

Rob
were can i buy this body kit skide skirts and rear and front please assist me were i can buy them thank you .

They are available here!:
http://www.french-power.com/TUNING/Tuni ... ling-1162/

A

Anonymous

I want the pack , can i order from UK to be shipped over directly to Singapore? or do i need to order from the authorised dealer in Singspore?

A

Anonymous

@KCRCZ I spoke to autofrance about the Feline pack, they are clueless about it. My SA told me he would look into it but of course, nothing till date haha

According to a spokesman from peugeot UK, the feline pack is meant for UK cars, as such the 1 yr warranty may not apply to singapore when shipped over.

FGRob

Reaction score
I've shipped one to South America, can be done very easily, just need to watch the VAT and incoming duty in Singapore. Warranty will still be in place providing you ship it back to the UK.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
I've shipped one to South America, can be done very easily, just need to watch the VAT and incoming duty in Singapore. Warranty will still be in place providing you ship it back to the UK.

Peugeot in Chile advised me that as they are genuine Peugeot parts and I had it fitted in Peugeot that it will not affect the warranty at all. Hurrah!

A

Anonymous

am from belgium and nowan kan order the feline pack hier???
who can helpy? please?y want the exost pipes.
grtjs marino

A

Anonymous

hi, yes if you contact member (peugeot group) i am sure they will sort you out with a feline quad exaust conversion.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
hi, yes if you contact member (peugeot group) i am sure they will sort you out with a feline quad exaust conversion.

Or Marcus who is RCZGT200 on here. He works at a Peugeot Main Dealership so may be able to assist you. PM him and ask the question.

A

Anonymous

Hi Marino,

Unfortunately, you will have to contact one of the Dealers within the UK to arrange this part. As already mentioned Marcus (RCZGT200) may be able to help, or Perrys Blackburn have exported these items around the world previously. You may have to search the site to find their thread about parts sales, I think they go by the name of ' Peugeot Parts'.

Regards,

Richard.

A

Anonymous

obicat said:
momo74 said:
FGRob said:
Interesting lip spoiler on the back, I wonder how that works with the existing one.

It would be interesting to see how it looks with twin instead of quad, I'm thinking ovals with a slight slash cut too them :?:

Rob
were can i buy this body kit skide skirts and rear and front please assist me were i can buy them thank you .

They are available here!:
http://www.french-power.com/TUNING/Tuni ... ling-1162/

Has anyone purchased this kit from this site? I would love to know if they come pre painted or not anyone know?,if only they came as part of the Feline kit!!!

Nice but not flash. Very Cool...

Attachments

• PA010008.jpg
    PA010008.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 16,400
A

Anonymous

We are offering the Exhaust part of the feline kit at £499 fitted inc vat for October, call Jon Bleakley on 01204 362747 to book in!

Jason

lionhart

Reaction score
Hi rcz1 i fitted them myself come's as a kit with template's ect.there easy to fit especially if you have had the exhaust fitted as you can just remove the bottom tray take it inside and take your time with them.you can still do them with everything still inplace..ps the only downside is you have to have them painted first.hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:

Hi, How can i order this and ship to singapore?? Please help.

A

Anonymous

rczswede said:
i cant order any of this feline stuffs in sweden:(
Very unfortunately the following is a post on this forum by Peugeot UK Headquarters

"The quad exhaust was a feature of the Feline Kit which was fitted to a limited volume of RCZs. At the same the opportunity was taken to procure a volume of the quad exhausts to be put into stock and included within the RCZ accessory offer. Demand for the quad exhaust has ultimately outstripped the forecasted demand and as a result this stock has now been exhausted. Currently no re-supply is planned, so the Kit has at this time been removed from the accessory listings."

Peugeot UK
Peugeot Group

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
rczswede said:
i cant order any of this feline stuffs in sweden:(
Very unfortunately the following is a post on this forum by Peugeot UK Headquarters

"The quad exhaust was a feature of the Feline Kit which was fitted to a limited volume of RCZs. At the same the opportunity was taken to procure a volume of the quad exhausts to be put into stock and included within the RCZ accessory offer. Demand for the quad exhaust has ultimately outstripped the forecasted demand and as a result this stock has now been exhausted. Currently no re-supply is planned, so the Kit has at this time been removed from the accessory listings."

Peugeot UK
Peugeot Group

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Gutted!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :( :( If everi was unsure about going for a performance exhaust then this might settle things!