What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Prices are plummeting

A

Anonymous

Donna the C63 is a stunning car but just out of my price range, some of the cars they had in show room where 3 times the price of that even but I can only dream, after loosing so much on RCZ and only having it a few months I just managed the c250. Oh I've got amg mats thou lol :)

A

Anonymous

And I still want to see your amg, even if it will make me feel second class :(

A

Anonymous

That was a short stay Starky. If your fellow Scots pulled their proverbial out, then you could have gone on the first Scottish meet.
So sorry to hear yet again the dealership network have managed to loose another customer :thumbdown: It's a good job "one is born every day" or they would quickly run out of customers the rate they seem to loose them. :lol: Fortunately for me Peugeot UK came to my rescue and found me a great dealer who provide me with an excellent service. Unlike the previous morons that I dealt with :crazy:
Enjoy your new car and a better dealership :wave: Off now to google it and see what you have bought :cry:

A

Anonymous

I was behind a c63 amg 62 plate in white this morning it don't look any different from a amg sports plus coupe bar the exhaust ports of course it goes and sounds amazingly but it doesn't differ much from the amg editions, you need to go for a black series for a different look, but would you want to :eusa-think: as it looks are an acquired taste.

A

Anonymous

I had made my mind up before going into dealer, I wanted the C250 auto amg sport plus in white with black wheels and the panoramic roof, low and behold the dealer had one round the back just off the transporter ordered for there accountant. Well I was gonna make sure he didn't get it ;)
Again the amg C63 is a stunning car but another 25 grand I just couldn't find plus I didn't fancy pulling a BP tanker around with me just to keep it going!!!
The asphalt was also a stunning car but I just couldn't bond with it for a number of reasons but I'd say the top one was the dealer, never have I dealt with such incompetence and disregard for the customer, good riddance to them, I'm gonna try and hang around here for as long as I'm allowed thou, one of the better experiences of owning an RCZ. :)

A

Anonymous

Starky, I really hope that you do stick around! :thumbup: I'd also love to see some pics of the new motor.

I totally understand and sympathise with your dealer tales of woe. Did they ever sort out those maps?! I have had nothing but problems with them either. Most recently I drove home after they'd carried out work on the car, i drove around for a few days and was horrified when I went to add washer and discovered a freaking screwdriver lying loose under the bonnet!! Then this week I tried to get them to order me a replacement headlamp cap for the one that's disappeared and they tried to tell me I required a replacement headlight unit until I politely told them to actually look up the part. Lo and behold it's a £4.98 part and not a replacement headlight unit that I require. They won't be allowed anywhere under the bonnet to fit it that's for sure!!! Utterly dreadful dealership. I'd been thinking about a 208 for Jen but, if we do decide to go for one, it won't be coming from them!!!! :thumbdown:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I'd been thinking about a 208 for Jen but, if we do decide to go for one, it won't be coming from them!!!! :thumbdown:
What do you mean, YOU had been thinking about a 208 for Jen?! Isn't she allowed to choose which car SHE wants ? ;)
You naughty man :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:
I'd been thinking about a 208 for Jen but, if we do decide to go for one, it won't be coming from them!!!! :thumbdown:
What do you mean, YOU had been thinking about a 208 for Jen?! Isn't she allowed to choose which car SHE wants ? ;)

Ok, WE've been thinking about... (On my suggestion). Jen really isn't interested in cars and she merely tolerates my passion for them (most days). Her reasons for choosing the 500 were, and I quote, "I really like them because they are chubby and cute". Need I say more...?! ;)

A

Anonymous

Ah the maps!!!!
That was yet another saga with them rizzle. They told me from day one that they would get me the updated disk, think it was about 5 or 6 times I spoke to them, got every excuse in the book including its on its way but can take 6 too 8 weeks to come from France!!!!
When I was in getting boot fixed I asked again to be told by the manager that they do not update sat nav and if I wanted one I'd have to call customer services!!!
Well without repeating what I said to that(I'd get booted off here;))
I left !!!!!
Matt I still have carbon here for your bits, not forgotten, might not be an RCZ owner now but can easy sort out yours if still keen.
Not had a chance to take any photos of Merc yet plus waiting till I get my plate on, just a boring 62 right now lol, I'll get some on Facebook when I take a few, just looks like donna's without the big V8 lol ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:
I'd stick with the 500, lovely wee cute car, shame I can't fit in it thou :)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:
I'd stick with the 500, lovely wee cute car, shame I can't fit in it thou :)

I feel like a giant driving a human sized car when I'm in it and it has an utterly pointless boot. Mind you, I did have to use it to pick up some pals the other day as I couldn't get them in my own car so can't say too much on a practical point.

A

Anonymous

Starky you are a gentleman :thumbup: and I'd still be very much interested in getting that sorted. I'd also be keen to see have a nosey at your new motor. If you see me before then be sure to give me a flash...of your lights. ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

Ok, WE've been thinking about... (On my suggestion). Jen really isn't interested in cars and she merely tolerates my passion for them (most days). Her reasons for choosing the 500 were, and I quote, "I really like them because they are chubby and cute". Need I say more...?! ;)

Nothing wrong with that. Us women always get seduced by something chubby and cute ....................... I'm thinking along the lines of something with 4 legs and a tail here ;)

Out of interest, what does Jen think to the RCZ?

A

Anonymous

Ah I'll still be looking out for the dolphin blue and that funny red thing. You'll get a flash ;)
Will sort out the carbon soon Matt, all done in doors once we pop off the bits so won't be fumbling about in the dark :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ - She likes it fine enough but she finds my passion for it and all things RCZ a bit wearing.

Starky -

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
"I really like them because they are chubby and cute". Need I say more...?! ;)

But you're nae chubby!!!! ...noticed I didn't insult you there by adding thes rest of her quote! :lol:

starky said:
And I still want to see your amg, even if it will make me feel second class

Remember it's nae really mine - only for 2 weeks out of 5 ha ha ha ...and when I dinna feel so terrified to drive it further than Ellon and don't have to park it! I keep seeing the purchase agreement flash before my eyes with the £££££s on it! Shall we have a revving contest? I think I might trump you there.....

At least we were ships that passed in the Costco carpark ...mmmm seem to see all of you in random carparks!

Think I'll stick to the Costco run in the Pug though, the C class boot is crap! You'll never get a loo roll pack in there!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

But you're nae chubby!!!! ...noticed I didn't insult you there by adding thes rest of her quote! :lol:

That's because you know the latter part of the statement is accurate for both me and the 500. Other words that could have been used are "stylish", "sophisticated", "debonair" etc :lol: Maybe not "modest" though...

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

That's because you know the latter part of the statement is accurate for both me and the 500. Other words that could have been used are "stylish", "sophisticated", "debonair" etc :lol: Maybe not "modest" though...

Aye .. now you ARE pushing it :roll: ! At least we're not going down the route of fat, slow, good for nothing and perhaps 'frugal'???? Best one though ...... "good in tight spaces"!!!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:
donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Aye .. now you ARE pushing it :roll: ! At least we're not going down the route of fat, slow, good for nothing and perhaps 'frugal'???? Best one though ...... "good in tight spaces"!!!

Ooooft!! :eek: That's literally and metaphorically below the belt!!