What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Prices are plummeting

A

Anonymous

Oh and it's a stunning car and the 7 speed auto is amazing ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354404197.427820.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354404197.427820.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 950

RCZ1

Reaction score
It does indeed look stunning :)

Mercedes do cracking lease deals but the fact they are rear wheel drive really puts me off buying one as come winter time, you are basically up the creek without a paddle. No disrespect to you Starky or anyone else who owns one, they are lovely looking cars and I would be tempted by the SLK but for these reasons would not buy one. I've lost count of the number of times over the years I've had to push my sister's BMWs off in the snow because she couldn't get out of her cul de sac or development. Countless times she's had to abandon it.

A

Anonymous

I agree with you on that, my last car, a BMW CI Sport Coupe was terrible in the snow and ice, the number of times I was rescued!!

A

Anonymous

The RCZ isnt great in the snow due to the big fat tyres, the snow gets impacted into the tread and its like driving on slick.
Most Bm's use run flats which are directional

A

Anonymous

Prices are plummeting as are the prices for leasing a rcz i just got a email from the leasing company i deal with. A new 2013 gt facelifted model Diesel/metallic paint standard for just £252 /month with a 6 months deposit down now thats £40 less a month than i pay just now for the cheaper 156 gt :wtf:

ALSO a mercedes e class 250 cdi amg sport convertible £340 a month or £ 320 for the coupe thats including metallic paint.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
RCZ1 said:
Which company is that?

Same company that done deals with the merc slk/c class coupe centralukvehicle.co.uk its only in my email AS OF NOW not on there site just yet but should be soon £205.99+ vat 6 months deposit rcz1 GREAT DEAL http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0011IlJCuZH ... Z78eSJtYM=

Yeah...but you do have to drive an oil burner. I'm only ok with that in a bigger car like a Jag XF or an Audi A4 3.0 TDi or summat like that. Mind you, that is personal preference and I simply would not benefit from a Diesel engine. I'm not knocking those that opt for them. They certainly benefit from the greater torque!

A

Anonymous

Not my choice of carbon fuel Rizzo just letting folk know that might be interested like rcz1

A

Anonymous

It's a good deal right enough. I'm going to be less than impressed when I see all these new RCZs zipping about!

A

Anonymous

Ahh the good old central vehicle leasing company, is this company that draw you in with a cheap price and say they only had 1 car at that price surely not?

The "Please be aware that prices may vary from those displayed" is a dead give away?

Mines going to be up for sale in the next few weeks, so it will be interesting to see what i get for it.
New job supplies company car but no option of car allowance so its take or leave it, so i guess i will take and sell the RCZ :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

mikeyv60 said:
Ahh the good old central vehicle leasing company, is this company that draw you in with a cheap price and say they only had 1 car at that price surely not?

The "Please be aware that prices may vary from those displayed" is a dead give away?

Mines going to be up for sale in the next few weeks, so it will be interesting to see what i get for it.
New job supplies company car but no option of car allowance so its take or leave it, so i guess i will take and sell the RCZ :thumbdown:

I have never been given any problems with them and l lease from them.