What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Prices are plummeting

A

Anonymous

I personally don't care mines going back to Peugeot when my 3 years are up. It's only money and if u leave it in the bank those robbing bast***s will only loose it anyway :crazy: :wtf: :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
To be honest if you look at all the RCZs for sale on Autotrader, the prices are all over the place. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme and reason to the prices that the dealers are asking, for same reg, mileage, options and so on.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Mikeyuk said:
Quite scary how cheap some of the RCZ's are :wtf:
Somebody's taken a big hit on this for a dealer to sell so cheap :eek:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 3489641366

That's actually terrifying!! :eek:

Unfortunately it's all due to the badge on the bonnet. When we bought ours at nearly 25K it was one of my main worries as to what it would be worth in a couple of years, luckily when we sold ours we got enough to pay the finance off ( 18K ) but that was just before talk of the facelift. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Don't think it's too bad, it probably has to be well priced in order to have a chance at selling, it's a sport, quite a high mileage and is it a popular colour ? There's just a lot of choice out there for people, maybe the owner had to sell etc, I wouldn't hit the panic button just yet lol, only my 2p worth lol :D

A

Anonymous

It's halved its value in less than 3 years/36k miles which is just the same as any other Peugeot let's not get carried away like most members do on this forum like slagging off almost all the rcz rivals even non cz rivals its a bloody
Peugeot. And.Residuals will clearly show this no matter how nice looking it is the TT. Will 2 thirds of its value after 3 years as will Honda BMW Audi

A

Anonymous

Very very nice audi A4 and its really nice in white sorry Mac A4 driver's in white ain't as bad as 3 series white drivers :lol: all the same a fine example of the A4 l actually prefer that A4 to the facelifted one

A

Anonymous

I'm been thinking what else is out there for around 20k. Misses wants start thinking about a family so seems as good as any time to trade in. Once that face lift is out that'll be another 5k drop. So sooner rather than later I think. Any other ideas for cars around my price range & not driven by 'twats' will be welcome :)

A

Anonymous

You stick with the A4. Youll be hard pushed to get better fir the 20k mark me thinks. Nice 2.0 tri Quattro black edition in white ;)

A

Anonymous

Not saying it about A4's just white ones wot a out Q5 get 09 for same money and getting more car and bit rarer or jaguar Xf :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Q5 not that good TBH. We had a test drive in one a couple of years ago. Awful car to drive. Not a patch on a Discovery 4.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Q5 not that good TBH. We had a test drive in one a couple of years ago. Awful car to drive. Not a patch on a Discovery 4.

was at a customers house doing some work he had just treated himself to a new freelander top of the range very good quality inside but outside god so geordie Auf WEIDERSHEIN PET LIKE......as are all land rover/rangies :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: the audi's aint much better but are built better and slightly more stylish off topic this :thumbdown: Nae use

£20,000 will buy you almost any used less than 3 year old 4/5 door car but coming from a rcz it needs a bit of style not like the above mentioned :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Kudos..............VW Golf 5 door R Like the Audi but just lika a Golf......... :lol: