What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Prices are plummeting

A

Anonymous

Helloooooo everyone,

If you spot any mistakes on the Peugeot website (just picked up on this one)....can you DM me so that I can contact the bods in the know at Pinley House to fix it.

Thanks and sorry it wasn't working!

Liz ;-)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Liz, it wasn't that it wasn't working (my bad wording). It was a heads up to say that the configurator for the new model was now live :)

A

Anonymous

Ah ok - BUT - if you do spot anything that's not working etc then just ping me and I'll try and sort it out ;-)

L

A

Anonymous

Sober jassy here :lol: you. Still can't option the car fully only with trim,colours,arches,engines you still can't get alloys,vision pack or satnav

RCZ1

Reaction score
You are quite right Jassy, you can't select those options you mention.
Maybe Liz will see this and report it to those in the know in Pinley House :)

A

Anonymous

here is a deal i got today i pay £289 for my rcz from the lease company they are doing a SPECIAL on a mercedes c250i AMG coupe same as starkey's with the same panoramic roof but with a 7 speed dsg like gearbox All of them in white for £300 a month/23 months/20k miles
Limited offer

hurry up cheque........... :cry: these cars normally lease about £450 a month :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
here is a deal i got today i pay £289 for my rcz from the lease company they are doing a SPECIAL on a mercedes c250i AMG coupe same as starkey's with the same panoramic roof All of them in white for £300 a month/23 months/20k miles
Limited offer

hurry up cheque........... :cry:

You said a couple if days ago that you were going to be getting another RCZ?! You're worse than a woman (enter backlash)!!! ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
You said a couple if days ago that you were going to be getting another RCZ?! You're worse than a woman (enter backlash)!!! ;) :lol:
He used to be indecisive but now he's not so sure :crazy:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I really don't understand this. WHY do Mercedes keep offering such low price leases on their models? First it was the SLK, now it's this model and I know there have been others. Is it because people are just not buying these models therefore it's an attempt to try and off load a few? By the way, I don't mean this in any disrespectful way to anyone who owns one. My sister even leased the SLK at a very cheap price. Is it due to the recession and people not being able to afford to buy them brand new. I'm just curious how this all works?

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:
here is a deal i got today i pay £289 for my rcz from the lease company they are doing a SPECIAL on a mercedes c250i AMG coupe same as starkey's with the same panoramic roof All of them in white for £300 a month/23 months/20k miles
Limited offer

A know rizz but the rcz will cost in the region £450 a month to lease with options :thumbdown: this a deal even rcz1 would be interested in just letting anyone know

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
mrizzle said:

Vary fooney Wonry................. :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I really don't understand this. WHY do Mercedes keep offering such low price leases on their models? First it was the SLK, now it's this model and I know there have been others. Is it because people are just not buying these models therefore it's an attempt to try and off load a few? By the way, I don't mean this in any disrespectful way to anyone who owns one. My sister even leased the SLK at a very cheap price. Is it due to the recession and people not being able to afford to buy them brand new. I'm just curious how this all works?

Basically surplus to requirements all in fully loaded spec with that magic roof

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:
Limited offer

A know rizz but the rcz will cost in the region £450 a month to lease with options :thumbdown:

What?!?! That's criminal!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

Mercedes are able to offer such low lease deals as they set the cars residuals so high, this makes the car cheaper as you are not borrowing so much (lease) but after the lease expires the cost is high so you just hand the car back.

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, I got my mercedes C250 amg sport plus coupe for an outstanding price, ok I put a full 25 grand deposit down and the end of three years the car is mine but they did offer me there lease deal...... They would have giving me 10 grand back from the trade in price of my RCZ then £260 per month for 3 years. Cracking deal but I declined. I like to own my car after paying for it but thinking about it, 40 grand car for less than 300 per month. Worth thinking about!