What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Prices are plummeting

A

Anonymous

Dont ya jus love this new like button :p now where is this kOUROS After shave button i want to spray some Kudos around :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
l apologise if you found that rude Donna really it's wasnt meant to be :) i dont complain when you and Ronaldo demean me by calling me the forum Troll do i :( a take it on the chin and carry on so again sorry it wasnt meant.

Accepted Jassy, but sometimes a quick read over your post before you submit might be a good idea. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Getting back to this plummeting prices, I've just received an email off my local Peugeot dealer showing all their latest offers and they are offering £4000 off a new RCZ 156 GT and promise delivery before christmas. :eusa-think:

Nice little prezzy for someone :dance:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Getting back to this plummeting prices, I've just received an email off my local Peugeot dealer showing all their latest offers and they are offering £4000 off a new RCZ 156 GT and promise delivery before christmas. :eusa-think:

Nice little prezzy for someone :dance:

A gt for £19,500 minted a saw 2 sports new £19.995 so your gt is a good yin

A

Anonymous

Jactac or anyone :wave: whats the list price for a 156 gt bit confused here as arnold clarck are advertising A new 156 gt for £22,995 saying "saving £3,000" making it £25,995 i thought this price was for a 200gt :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Jactac or anyone :wave: whats the list price for a 156 gt bit confused here as arnold clarck are advertising A new 156 gt for £22,995 saying "saving £3,000" making it £25,995 i thought this price was for a 200gt :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

the 200GT is cheaper than that Jass....that's what I paid for my HDi GT, they're the dearest.......

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:

the 200GT is cheaper than that Jass....that's what I paid for my HDi GT, they're the dearest.......

just been on the configurator .... 200GT is now £26,380 and HDi GT is now £26,080 bog standard, no extras

and theres a new colour! "Bistre" - the tab looks brown. Anyone seen it? And Moroccon Red??? That's a 208 colour .... have Pug c@cked up the configurator?

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:

Thats expensive :thumbdown: why is the diesel more expensive now :eusa-think: l could see the point back in the day when the fuel was cheaper than petrol but not now..............it must be to do fleet cars to hit them more with hiked up prices

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:

just been on the configurator .... 200GT is now £26,380 and HDi GT is now £26,080 bog standard, no extras

and theres a new colour! "Bistre" - the tab looks brown. Anyone seen it? And Moroccon Red??? That's a 208 colour .... have Pug c@cked up the configurator?

Bistre is one of the new colours on the facelifted models.

RCZ1

Reaction score
As is Moroccon red - one of the new colours. Is the configurator showing the new model then?

Mmm I'm of to find out right now :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
As is Moroccon red - one of the new colours. Is the configurator showing the new model then?

Mmm I'm of to find out right now :thumbup:

You know this Kerry, I didn't actually notice if it was the facelift!!! :text-blondmoment: I fancy that Moroccon Red though ... more of a 'proper' red.......

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well I've had a quick look and the car shown is still the current model however it does have the new colours AND it has some new colour interiors. It also shows the matt black roof arches. Unfortunately though when I click on the new colours it showing the two of them as being the same. That is on my iPad though so I'm going to get my lappy out because I'm dying to see this new red :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Well I've had a quick look and the car shown is still the current model however it does have the new colours AND it has some new colour interiors. It also shows the matt black roof arches. Unfortunately though when I click on the new colours it showing the two of them as being the same. That is on my iPad though so I'm going to get my lappy out because I'm dying to see this new red :eusa-whistle:

doesn't work on the laptop either :(

A

Anonymous

Just call sherlock holmes :lol: right been on the configurator it does have 2 new colours morocan red and bistro brown and they have added coloured leather/alcantara to suit at a cost of £1200 :eek: :eek: EXTRA............. FOOK me that's insane Ron phone and Book'em Dano...............right up your street although i do love Alcantara but that's audi upholstery price's

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:
Ah the usual suspect ron and donna=who knows nowt about cars obviously none of your better half's car knowledge has rubbed off on ya as he has some cracking cars

How dare you Jassy! You know bugger all about what I may or may not know. Why do you have to always so downright rude? Sooner you get rid of this heap of an RCZ you're so unfortunate to own, the better, so you can whine and whinge on some other owners forum.

l apologise if you found that rude Donna really it's wasnt meant to be :) i dont complain when you and Ronaldo demean me by calling me the forum Troll do i :( a take it on the chin and carry on so again sorry it wasnt meant.

Right so I REALLY don't want to start this "troll" thing up again but I stumbled across this tonight and it made me think (and laugh). It's an alternative take on what an Internet "troll" is and it firmly paints then in two camps. Maybe it'll make some others think twice. Jassy I thought you, in particular, might enjoy this:

http://beta.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio ... rnet-troll

I hope that link works. I accessed it on my phone but have tried to link up the desktop beta site from my phone.