What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

10 !!!!! Wonder what the odds are on me EVER seeing another Amber Red on the road?

A

Anonymous

amber red seen every colour but this colour just stuck out. waiting to pick up on sat cant wait.

A

Anonymous

Get mine on tuesday!! Am v excited!! Limited edition pearl white all the trimmings, only just found out the no 7 of 200 am v fortunate considering they have
all been sold in 36 hours from sale, saw it at a dealership!!! Test drove and brought half an hour later!!! yay!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I see that there has not been much action on this thread, has everyone recorded their colour?

Amber is still showing as the rarest colour although I seem to see more amber reds in Notts/Derby than any other.

A

Anonymous

Seen a couple of blue ones in plymouth! One white one near exeter!! But thats it! Not many around yet, Me like this lots! :dance:
Still think pearl white was the right choice!! Although my girlfriend is not happy with me cleaning FIZ every two days!! Ha Ha, Part of the package!!! :crazy:

Attachments

• P1010243.JPG
    P1010243.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 10,503
A

Anonymous

GT RCZ said:
I see that there has not been much action on this thread, has everyone recorded their colour?

I seem to be on my 3rd colour but can only vote once :eusa-whistle: :lol:

A

Anonymous

on the roads I tend to see the most are the black and dolphin blue RCZs but i have seen quite a few around where I live of the red ones and 1 white one

A

Anonymous

i ordered a red one yesterday... w00t Finally :D (after some personal stuff having to be cleared first)

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
on the roads I tend to see the most are the black and dolphin blue RCZs but i have seen quite a few around where I live of the red ones and 1 white one

Dolphin blue seems to be the least popular here in Australia. My local dealer had one that I test drove back on December and they still cant sell it. Ive never seen one on the road or anywhere else either.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
red is the best bzzzzzzzzzzzz

IMO the reason that the red isnt popular is that the color on the site configurator is very dull compared to the pics i seen from the amber red.

And my current car is a white pug 205 convertible... which i drive for about 10 years now.... so im kinda sick of that color...

i think if i wasnt able to choose the red.. i would have went for a grey one.