What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

RCZ1

Reaction score
FGRob said:
Not sure if anyone as noticed but the most purchased :eusa-whistle: colour is white when you add pearl to opal together, a total of 53 cars. :crazy:

Rob :dance:

Yes I noticed that. I thought I may have something quite rare, in my little world. Since I've had mine, I've seen another 3 in white in my area....... :mrgreen:

FGRob

Reaction score
I have actually seen two now, apart from Silverstone that is, one was white when I was up Manchester Ikea, then the other day a charcoal one in Stoke - I flashed and waved but all I got was a little smile from the passenger :( :wave:

Rob

A

Anonymous

saw a pearl white in showroom today its a fab colour even though i wouldnt buy white.

A

Anonymous

Personally I'd have one in every colour if I could - I love the RCZ thaaaaaaat much ;)

A

Anonymous

For some reason, in Australia, (and I am assuming that the colours available are the same as UK)

the Charcoal is marketed as Haria Grey;

the Amber Red as Tourmaline Red; and

the Dolphin Blue as Tuanake Blue.

The rest are the same.

Very odd

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
For some reason, in Australia, (and I am assuming that the colours available are the same as UK)

the Charcoal is marketed as Haria Grey;

the Amber Red as Tourmaline Red; and

the Dolphin Blue as Tuanake Blue.

The rest are the same.

Very odd
Hi aussiercz,

Australian colors names are identical as original in France

A

Anonymous

So I wonder why in UK it is Dolphin Blue and Amber Red? :?

A

Anonymous

That's because we can't spell foreign in our own language let alone complicated colour names :D :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Mine is a 200 THP in nera black with black alloys... I just love it. But white with black alloys looks nice too..

A

Anonymous

GT 200
19" Black Solstice rims
Black Door Mirrors
Vision Pack
Integral leather :D

A

Anonymous

Image modded a bit to remove sales blurb!

A

Anonymous

Hey AussieRCZ - you are back. Hi ya!!!!!! Little mike is being rather a pain but hopefully the bell will ring soon and he'll have to get back to his classroom!

Posted a message on another thread - is Phoebe with you yet?

Cheers
Scarlet :)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Hey AussieRCZ - you are back. Hi ya!!!!!! Little mike is being rather a pain but hopefully the bell will ring soon and he'll have to get back to his classroom!

Posted a message on another thread - is Phoebe with you yet?

Cheers
Scarlet :)

Hi Scarlet. Yes. back from holiday and get my hands on Phoebe tomorrow. The excitement is building. Phoebe arrived just before I went away and I was able to spend a while casting admiring glances her way while she was stored safely in the dealer's delivery bay. Had to be dragged away kicking and screaming :roll: :roll:

A

Anonymous

Went with the charcoal as a "last minute" change from the Nera,just want to see her in the metal !!

A

Anonymous

hi guys
i have a very important question for you all
i live in israel and i ordered the peugeot rcz in tuanake blue but when they show me the color on a paper it doesnt look like the same color as the dolphin blue in the u.k
please somebody help me out if you ordered the tuanake blue and you know if its the same color for sure!! as the dolphin blue
coz the tuanake blue looks a little pale in comparison to my opinion
thanks guys
waiting for your answers

A

Anonymous

Trendkill said:
hi guys
i have a very important question for you all
i live in israel and i ordered the peugeot rcz in tuanake blue but when they show me the color on a paper it doesnt look like the same color as the dolphin blue in the u.k
please somebody help me out if you ordered the tuanake blue and you know if its the same color for sure!! as the dolphin blue
coz the tuanake blue looks a little pale in comparison to my opinion
thanks guys
waiting for your answers

It is the same color with the same color code. Must be down to the pictures you have seen. The red is also different in almost every picture you see.

A

Anonymous

Hi Trendkill,

My Blue Tuanake has the following painting ref. (in France): KDLC

Could somebody in UK check this ref. for Blue Dolphin paint ?

A

Anonymous

thanks for the consideration but the kdlc is not the code for the tuanake color
its N6MO for sure
the black perla is 9VMO
is somebody have the blue dolphin color and can verify that its the same color ill be very happy coz the color that i got on paper isnt alike the color in the pics
thanks guys