What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mikeyv60 said:
I believe that Peugeot will now charge an extra £200 for white from November the 1st?

Where have you heard that? I presume you mean Pearl white?

It is the Opal white Local dealer told me last week when my car was in.

A

Anonymous

mikeyv60 said:
RCZ1 said:
mikeyv60 said:
I believe that Peugeot will now charge an extra £200 for white from November the 1st?

Where have you heard that? I presume you mean Pearl white?

It is the Opal white Local dealer told me last week when my car was in.

and so it should be its the cars colour.................................. :lol: only kiddin dont take the bait pearl peeps :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Tony....

Where is the Telluric Matt Grey choice in the poll? :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Tony....

Where is the Telluric Matt Grey choice in the poll? :lol:

would it be worth even charting it being so small.............................1 you on this forum anyway :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I think there's at least 2 more owners on here but they seem a bit quiet....

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
I think there's at least 2 more owners on here but they seem a bit quiet....

are they just wishfull thinker's though were is there photos ;) ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

Sorry guys slight technical glitch while adding the Telluric. It looks like the slate has been wiped clean so please get voting again.

A

Anonymous

Any chance of more than one vote? .......I can genuinely pick 4 colours!

Car 1 Dolphin Blue
Car 2 Opal White
Car 3 Shark Grey
Car 4 Telluric Matt Grey

A

Anonymous

They look good don't they? Or is it just me? Really have no idea how people do that, but it is clever.

A

Anonymous

the grey /orange/green are matt finished no boubt wrapped the yellow is funky :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
my fav colours in this order would 1.asphalt grey :cool: rare 2.opal white it really is the colour for the car and the most photogenic :cool: 3.mercury grey it shows off all the rcz'd groves,lines,and curves the best,4.pearlescent white looks cool :cool: under street lighting but cream against an opal.least favs are the darker shades.but the red is in no mans land?its the least sporty looking of all the colours strange that as red is supposed to the sportiest of colours maybe its because its metallic :( but looks sexual with black soltice fitted.some more flat paint colours would help a proper red and silver that would be nice.

Jassyo how can you say that they don't look good in red?! :?

I think they look awesome, especially with the solstice(?) wheels in black - http://carmole.com//images/459/1919583/132688742716.jpg. :thumbup:

I think all the other colours are very "no mans land" as you put it. The white would appeal to me after the red, again with the black & silver wheels, but I wouldn't want to own one because white is a NIGHTMARE to keep looking clean/good. The other colours are just 'meh' as every other car on the road these days is black, silver or grey, and that dodgy purple coloured one just looks wrong. But I guess it would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing eh? :beer:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Any chance of more than one vote? .......I can genuinely pick 4 colours!

Car 1 Dolphin Blue
Car 2 Opal White
Car 3 Shark Grey
Car 4 Telluric Matt Grey

Car 5 Charcoal