What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

deano said:
I agree with dpb, I like all the colours and have seen them all in the flesh apart from the opal white - the colour I ordered!!

Same here :beer: I went for the Black Onyx wheels.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Peugeot Worksop said:
Pearl White OMG it looks the nuts We actually have a photo of a faceprint on the showroom window when we put one of our customers in there. (you know who you are)

That's good to know Phil - that's the colour I've ordered.

I've seen the Opal white in the flesh - which looks good, but not actually seen a Pearl white yet.
Saw it on the new 308CC which was in the showroom at the RCZ launch night - looked fantastic (lovely looking cars those new 308CC :thumbup: ) so obviously I can't wait to see mine in the pearl white :dance:

There is a Pearl White on a stand outside a dealer in Redditch Worcs near North Moons Moat

A

Anonymous

Hi, ordered a shark grey 1.6 sport this afternoon. more info on general page.

A

Anonymous

having first seeing a limited edition a long time ago that's what spec i have gone for only the 200thp but since the is a problem with the smoked chrome arches going to have mine sprayed black seen it done looks amazing

RCZ1

Reaction score
markkaren said:
having first seeing a limited edition a long time ago that's what spec i have gone for only the 200thp but since the is a problem with the smoked chrome arches going to have mine sprayed black seen it done looks amazing

Who sprays them? Is it Peugeot or a body shop?

A

Anonymous

Dealer sprayed a limited addition roof arches due to a problem with these
As my car is very similar this was offered to me as i wanted smoke chrome arches.
The limited addition car looked amazing.

A

Anonymous

I ordered shark grey...but then changed it to Opal White when I saw the publicity pic posted above. Nice to see a 'real' photo though....thanks!

Just had a mild panic seeing the pic of the Opal White with a white roof. Dealer has just confirmed that that is an upgrade and the standard roof is black...which is what i want.

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Cant believe there are still only 2 people that have gone for the Opal White - I hope ive made the right choice.
You have mate, white is the shade to go for these days

A

Anonymous

Paul Bannister said:
deano said:
Cant believe there are still only 2 people that have gone for the Opal White - I hope ive made the right choice.
Cheers mate - im sure I have. Cant wait for it to come!!! What have you ordered?

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Paul Bannister said:
deano said:
Cheers mate - im sure I have. Cant wait for it to come!!! What have you ordered?

My wife couldn't make her mind up on Opal or Pearl white (Both good looking colours) when she ordered hers and chose Pearl because there was the limited edition in the showroom which looked great and she hadn't seen any photos of the RCZ in white (Apart from marketing photos). However when she seen the opal white photos from Marcus and some others she changed her mind and the order to Opal.

P.S I already voted Pearl before she changed her mind so the poll should be +1 Opal and - 1Pearl.

G81

Reaction score
Pughy3 said:
P.S I already voted Pearl before she changed her mind so the poll should be +1 Opal and - 1Pearl.

Hi mate, ive temporarily allowed re voting on the poll, so change your vote if you want and then let me know and i'll switch it back again.

A

Anonymous

I love my Dolphin Blue but I also think Opal White looks fab. I was concerned that there woudn't be enough contrast between the shiny silver roof bars and the white paintwork, but looking at these first pictures I was wrong, it looks great. Maybe my next one will be white.... Let's face it, it's a stunning looking car in all colours !

A

Anonymous

Have ordered mine in Amber Red. Funny thing is even up to sitting in the dealership I hadn't made my mind up on what colour to order! I had got it down to either Amber Red or Dolphin Blue (I test drove an RCZ in Dolphin Blue and it was beginning to win me over). But, I went for Amber Red in the end... and the reason? I've never owned a red car!!

A

Anonymous

i´ve ordered mine today... Nera Black coming to portugal!!!

FGRob

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone as noticed but the most purchased :eusa-whistle: colour is white when you add pearl to opal together, a total of 53 cars. :crazy:

Rob :dance:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Not sure if anyone as noticed but the most purchased :eusa-whistle: colour is white when you add pearl to opal together, a total of 53 cars. :crazy:

Rob :dance:
White cars are very much a personal choice but this year's white in all cars is really striking so this isn't a huge surprise. I was torn between white and my Freddie but am very pleased with my choice :thumbup: .