What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Lots of debate about colours and people umming and ahhing (is that spelt correctly :?: ) if they made the right choice.

Ultimately it is down to personal choice but it would be interesting to gauge some feedback what you all think.

Please only vote if you have actually ordered your car or taken delivery.

A

Anonymous

seen nera black & pearl white at dealer only black was available at time !!!

have a black with black alloys !!
but if i was ordering a factory,,,,, order white with black alloys looks bloody awesome lookin....

RCZ1

Reaction score
wulsg1888 said:

but if i was ordering a factory,,,,, order white with black alloys looks bloody awesome lookin....

I bet it does :!: :)

A

Anonymous

Actually starting to regret not going for Dolphin blue.... oh well i'm sure i'll manage to live with black somehow! ;)

A

Anonymous

:helpme:

I already have a Dolphin Blue and have a Opal White on order too but I can only vote for one colour :D

A

Anonymous

wulsg1888 said:

That's what I've gone for and the wheels have the alloy showing which with the roof bars to match should look brilliant. :D

A

Anonymous

Cant believe there are still only 2 people that have gone for the Opal White - I hope ive made the right choice.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm sure you have and again - its individual taste. On the other forum there are quite a few who have gone for opal white, so you are not alone.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1 - I hope I have. I see someone else has now added to the Opal White - YAY!!!!

What other forum is there??

A

Anonymous

Hi Deano, I would actually be happier the more rare the colour

A

Anonymous

We just has a customers car turn up in opal white ....looks the mutts , I will see if I can get a picture for you !

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
We just has a customers car turn up in opal white ....looks the mutts , I will see if I can get a picture for you !
Thanks RCZGT200 :thumbup: I hope 'Looks the mutts' means it looks good :D It would be fantastic if you could get a pic. Whens your car due?

A

Anonymous

deano said:
RCZGT200 said:
Thanks RCZGT200 :thumbup: I hope 'Looks the mutts' means it looks good :D It would be fantastic if you could get a pic. Whens your car due?

Best I can do for today are these :D

I havent even got a build week for mine yet but it should look like this when its done !

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the pics - the colour looks fab. Looks like we have gone for a similar spec in terms of colour and wheels. Cant wait till i get it

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
deano said:
RCZGT200 said:

Best I can do for today are these :D

I havent even got a build week for mine yet but it should look like this when its done !
Going to get a professional detailer to prepare the car when it arrives. Hopefully get it done at the dealership before I pick it up. Do you know if dealers are usually ok with this?

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Going to get a professional detailer to prepare the car when it arrives. Hopefully get it done at the dealership before I pick it up. Do you know if dealers are usually ok with this?

I've never been asked that one before ! I wouldnt have a problem with it...... but you may need to ask your dealer nicely as they have valeting contracts in place and your professional guy might want to use space and resources (water/electric) etc that could cause difficulties for the on site valet team...remember most dealerships are not exactly blessed with spare space!

Ask the question - they worst they can say is no.

P.S ive got some better pictures of the opal white car which I will post when I get home this evening.

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZGT

Cant wait to see the other pics. Catch you later and thanks again

RCZ1

Reaction score
deano said:

Hi deano

When I ordered mine I mentioned that I might get a detailer to prepare my car for me and asked if this would be a problem, she said not. A lot of professional detailers carry their own water with them, so that would not be a problem - they would just need access to some electric.