What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

POLL: What colour have you ordered?

What colour RCZ?

• Telluric Matt Grey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Opal White

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Amber Red

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mercury Grey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Charcoal

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shark Grey

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Nera Black

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Dolphin Blue

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

went into Arnold Clark today seen the amber red RCZ

If you have this color on order sorry dont like the color on an RCZ

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZGT200. Im loving the opal too - so glad I ordered it now. Thanks for posting the pics. What interior did the customer go for???

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Thanks RCZGT200. Im loving the opal too - so glad I ordered it now. Thanks for posting the pics. What interior did the customer go for???

This one is a standard sport 156 with no options the interior is the black cloth.

dpb

Reaction score
wulsg1888 said:
went into Arnold Clark today seen the amber red RCZ

If you have this color on order sorry dont like the color on an RCZ

Hi wulsg1888,
I've got Amber Red on order & think the colour is great !
Its a good thing we not all have the same tastes, otherwise it would really be a boring world, dont you agree

A

Anonymous

I agree with dpb, I like all the colours and have seen them all in the flesh apart from the opal white - the colour I ordered!!

A

Anonymous

i went for mercury grey never seen it beginning to wish i went for white

A

Anonymous

Ive gone for white marko but the mercury grey is really really nice - im sure you wont regret it!!!!

A

Anonymous

thanks mate iits just the waiting and seeing all these black and white cars it must be making me go daft lol

A

Anonymous

marko said:
thanks mate iits just the waiting and seeing all these black and white cars it must be making me go daft lol
LOL i was the same with the white - thinking id made a mistake - but glad i did now. The mercury grey would have been my second choice - local dealer had a car in the colour and it looked the business!!!!!! What wheels you gone for? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

standard gt spec 19 sortilege wheels black leather what did you go for

A

Anonymous

That´s the way I ordered mine:

Ulf

Attachments

• MY_RCZ.jpg
    MY_RCZ.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12,224
A

Anonymous

marko said:
Keep the faith Marko, I've ordered Mercury Grey with 19" Sortilege alloys in midnight chrome and Frisson interior. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

marko said:
standard gt spec 19 sortilege wheels black leather what did you go for
Hi Marko - went for the same wheels as you with grey leather seats and sat nav :dance:

A

Anonymous

Went for dolphin blue (GT HDI) with grey-blue leather

Saw the amber red in my local showroom and quite liked it, but didn't think I could live with it long term.

Thought the black was great too (test drove this colour), but fancied a change after having last 2 cars in black (and they're a pain to clean)

A

Anonymous

hi marko ive gone for a hdi mercury grey as well saw it at the preview and it looked amazing real classy ,the color wouldnt look out of place on a porche,
easy to clean and keep on top of i dont think you will be disappointed :dance:

A

Anonymous

at last same colour thanks for putting mind at rest when you expecting your car

A

Anonymous

hi marko spoke to dealer thursday told me car is in the uk and should have it for the end of the month not to bothered about 60 plate ,ordered carin may so not to bad considering,ive gone for gt hdi no extras i think i will have enough to keep me busy,what spec have you gone for and have you got a delivery date yet

A

Anonymous

Pearl White OMG it looks the nuts We actually have a photo of a faceprint on the showroom window when we put our customers car in there. (you know who you are)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Peugeot Worksop said:
Pearl White OMG it looks the nuts We actually have a photo of a faceprint on the showroom window when we put one of our customers in there. (you know who you are)

That's good to know Phil - that's the colour I've ordered.

I've seen the Opal white in the flesh - which looks good, but not actually seen a Pearl white yet.
Saw it on the new 308CC which was in the showroom at the RCZ launch night - looked fantastic (lovely looking cars those new 308CC :thumbup: ) so obviously I can't wait to see mine in the pearl white :dance: