What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Ron, I will have one too.
Yours was to have been made of gold, but the plan went awry, so it will be the same as the rest :wave:

A

Anonymous

Hi, just been reading up on the jacking point problems :eek: :eek: :shock: my heart goes out to those who's have failed.
Could I add my name to the list for one of these jacking aid tools please.
First thing I'm doing when I go to pick up my car is check those points.

A

Anonymous

nasty x 2
stevebasshead
diggerd
John V6
Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt
hanswuk
stevekat54
smarty
O Lusitanian x 2
Jimbo40
mason5465sharon09
robinsstevenj
thornebt
thackers

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
nasty x 2
stevebasshead
diggerd
John V6
Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt
hanswuk
stevekat54
smarty
O Lusitanian x 2
Jimbo40
mason5465sharon09
robinsstevenj
thornebt
thackers
Look at what I have got packed up ready for the weekend.........

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

I have been placed in a very embarrassing position and am feeling extremely awkward now :thumbdown:

I have today received the bill for the Porsche pads that have been adapted for the RCZ. I cannot sell them for less than £15 each in order to cover his cost. I am so very sorry that my early indication of a tenner has turned out to be so far of the mark, however this price was based upon the information that I had been given.

I have a dozen so far ready to take along to meet tomorrow and have put on hold my order for the extra dozen that I have ordered from him. I have 22 registered interests currently and am happy to continue, however I do recognize the the cost is now way above the initial figure and will need to contact all parties concerned to see if they are still interested

Sorry folks, beginning to wish that I hadn't started this now :oops:

hanswuk

Reaction score
Ron, don't worry, even at £15.00 it's very reasonable and I'll still have one. See you tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

Thank you folks. Maybe I'm just getting my nickers in a knot over nothing, but I was totally gutted when I found out, I just wanted the ground to open and swallow me up

pete.garratt

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Thank you folks. Maybe I'm just getting my nickers in a knot over nothing, but I was totally gutted when I found out, I just wanted the ground to open and swallow me up

We all know the feeling, Ron, but don't beat yourself up.

This is still great value for money if it helps keep our precious 'Zs safe.

A

Anonymous

Yup an extra fiver is a lot less than that sinking feeling if you hear a crunch from a collapsing jacking point...not to mention the repair bill. Still cheap at twice the price. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

No probs here, Ron, you have gone out of your way for the benefit of the RCZ community to provide us with a safe jacking option. A little extra cost is neither here nor there to me for something so worthwhile.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

No problem here.. crikey if peugeot of made them we'd be looking for a new mortgage! and it would a different price at every dealer!

good Job Ron.

Diggerd