What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

A

Anonymous

Sounds good to me. Wish I could make the Yorkshire meet but I'm tied up so will gladly pay the p+p

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Look Steve, whatever kinky games you get up to in your spare time is no excuse for not being there...

;) :p :lol:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' OO58RON :greetings-wavingblue:
..when I first read that you had got FOUR tyres for £200 I was thinking you're either a demon negotiator of price when it comes to Z' tyres OR you've been a victim of some internet seller in Hong Kong whos sold you four allegedly "genuine" made in China Continental conti sport contact 3's incl free postage at a Too Good To Be True price!!

.the big blue (..AND out of interest how does yor Z' drive on those Suzuki WagonR rims?? ,,your secret is safe with me)! :wave:

A

Anonymous

That's very cheap Ron , so a big Thankyou if you go ahead and produce them , I'll have 2 off you at the meet if you have enough . May as well have a spare ;0)

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Snowy87 said:
Well done Ron, looks good. Have you got it patented :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately not Snowy, following the high profile court case and subsequent repossession of the factory unit, we regrettably choose to allow our patent application to lapse. All that remains of the venture are the tools and machinery which lay dormant and unloved. It will be a great to see life back in these iron monsters :roll:

Did I not tell you about it? I'm maybe going senile..... :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

One dozen to be produced then.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Look Steve, whatever kinky games you get up to in your spare time is no excuse for not being there...

;) :p :lol:
Curse the digital age, in ye olde days I would've destroyed the negatives but now my secret is out on the Web for all to see!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' OO58RON ,,you can count this back bencher in for one of your now famed 'Jacking Point Adaptors'. Your price seems
very reasonable for such a bespoke item ,,which as we know wouldn't be necessary had the Z's jacking points been more durable and user friendly in the first place! :clap:

.the big blue (..we thank you OO58RON for his humanitarian services to protect the weak ,,,sills of the Z') :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Looks interesting and I commend you on this venture. We could help sell these but would like to know some things:

1. What is the height of these (this needs to be taken into consideration for lowered RCZ's. For owners of lowered RCZ's, like myself, we already have to use a low-profile jack and any additional height could mean they cannot be used).
2. What about using another material for protection of the jacking area such as hard rubber?
3. Being able to use them with different jack pads will be nice (previously mentioned). Knowing the foot print of the item will be necessary to determine what they can be used with, and having them not move around on the pad would be good to as in grips. My low profile jack has a rubber pad already and a large area jack pad.

You can always PM me with this information ;)

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
One dozen to be produced then.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
hope you have included my two, cheers nasty :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

This is what I have done on my own one. However the dozen in production are a standard "off the shelve" version. Clearly anything can be customized like my own, but this is an attempt to offer a standard version that can be used offered to whom ever wishes to buy one. Therefore it will just flat on one side and grooved on the other.

A

Anonymous

How much for 2 to be sent to Portugal or if they can't be ready for sometime maybe I can have them sent to my UK address when I am back in August.

A

Anonymous

O Lusitanian said:
How much for 2 to be sent to Portugal or if they can't be ready for sometime maybe I can have them sent to my UK address when I am back in August.
They will be finished shortly awaiting delivery of the aluminium, will check postage to Portugal at same time as checking for the UK. Just need to get one in a bag and to the post office for pricing. My brother in law ships scooter parts worldwide too so maybe it'd be just as easy to let him send them via his couriers. Either way I'll let ye know.

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Ron, cost for such a bespoke item fine by me, too. Just let me know how you want paying. Cheque, BACS transfer, furtive meeting on motorway bridge at 3 in the morning are all OK. Lol

A

Anonymous

Well done Ron for sorting this for every1 , I think your drinks will be bought for u all day at the meet now lol, I'll certainly be buying you one :beer:

A

Anonymous

Ron,

Just read this post, am I to late to request one Ron?

I will be at the meet in may as well

J