What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

A

Anonymous

Jimbo40 said:
Ron,

Just read this post, am I to late to request one Ron?

I will be at the meet in may as well

J
I now have the materials. So let production commence. I shall post off for those not attending in May and bring along the balance to the meet, along with the remaining car stickers. So no you are not too late J

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Fantastic! Mine will be one of those to be posted so let me know the total cost and how you want payment once you know.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' OO58RON :greetings-wavingblue:
..as yet I'm not sure whether I will be able to attend The Z' meet and as a Forum Back Bencher I would like to add that any non attendance by myself wont be due to any 'expenses scam' the likes of which are reserved for Cabinet Ministers ,,Maria Miller ! (..and backed by the PM regardless of public opinion). ,,OOPS, :oops: I of course meant an 'ALLEGED' expenses scam as I recall you mentioning in the past that court cases are expensive.

Anyway that was then and this is now ,,and its good to know that thanks to YOU other Z' owners will not have to endure that 'wet arse moment' when our Z's are lifted towards the heavens from whence they came when jacked up for whatever reason
:clap:

OH', & as for the stickers that you mentioned, am I right in thinking that they are "I LOVE OO58RON" stickers because if they are i'm surprised you have any left you metallurgy guru ! :dance:

.the big blue (..a mere Forum Back Bencher whose been in hiding as soon as I heard Maria Miller had been busted for "ALLEGEDLY" doing nothing wrong that a simple apology couldn't put right) :?:

A

Anonymous

the big blue said:
OH', & as for the stickers that you mentioned, am I right in thinking that they are "I LOVE OO58RON" stickers because if they are i'm surprised you have any left you metallurgy guru ! :dance:

.the big blue (..a mere Forum Back Bencher whose been in hiding as soon as I heard Maria Miller had been busted for "ALLEGEDLY" doing nothing wrong that a simple apology couldn't put right) :?:

I didn't want to stick it to my printer, so ignore the cloudy type appearance

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' OO58RON, ...I like the stickers although I still think that the inscription "I Love OO58RON" may appear when viewed under ultra violet light ,,its OK I won't tell, BUT i bet its got you thinking should you produce another batch! :eusa-think:

.the big blue (..I think my Z' now appears as naked as the feminine curves of the 'double bubble' by not having been adorned with an official RCZ Forum sticker ,,so it looks like you'll be on your way to making your £millions out of .the big blue :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I am doing more than initially requested, however More and more can be produced. I am expecting to have a dozen completed by the end of the week. But if more are required/requested that can be accommodated. I would have done more initially but for the fact I don't want to be left with them unsold as I have with the forum stickers.

A

Anonymous

Okay folks I have gone through this thread and counted up the peoples that have expressed an interest and it appears that I may need to do a further half dozen maybe even a dozen

nasty x 2
stevebasshead
diggerd
John V6
Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt
hanswuk
stevekat54
smarty
O Lusitanian x 2
Jimbo40
mason5465sharon09

A

Anonymous

What about you Abz you seemed to be impressed by it when you used mine?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Good thought Steve. I'll have a look at my OHs jacking point and if its similar, I'll have one :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
This is a great item for your RCZ and probably can be used for other cars.
To be absolutely honest and serious. This part is an official Porsche jacking pad, with the connection end machined off and groove inserted. We make a widened area to accommodate the thickened part on the front jacking points of our Z's. I have today arranged for a further six Porsche pads to be delivered for cannibalisation. I just do not want to buy too many as funding is no longer as plentiful as it once was. :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

nasty x 2
stevebasshead
diggerd
John V6
Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt
hanswuk
stevekat54
smarty
O Lusitanian x 2
Jimbo40
mason5465sharon09
robinsstevenj

A

Anonymous

nasty x 2
stevebasshead
diggerd
John V6
Lainey x 2
master
the big blue
pete.garratt
hanswuk
stevekat54
smarty
O Lusitanian x 2
Jimbo40
mason5465sharon09
robinsstevenj
thornebt

Opal white

Reaction score
Hi Ron

Sorry about the late shout . . . .

I will have one too if you have a spare unit, I'll pay at the weekend meet or sooner if you require it :thumbup:

Cheers :beer:

A

Anonymous

Opal white said:
Hi Ron

Sorry about the late shout . . . .

I will have one too if you have a spare unit, I'll pay at the weekend meet or sooner if you require it :thumbup:

Cheers :beer:
I will be taking a dozen to the meet, with a further dozen in production :beer: