What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Jacking aid - Gauging Interest

A

Anonymous

I have been asked about producing some of the jacking aids that I use. In order to get a better estimate of costs, it would be useful to know the volume required. So at this stage would anybody interested in having one of these made put your name on the list. I will then firm up the price and you can then opt in or out. So we are talking about one of these.............

nasty x 2

A

Anonymous

Re: Jacking aid.

I may be interested, haven't yet needed to jack mine up but I'd rather do it myself with one of these than trust a garage

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Any chance you could give me the dimensions and I can make 4 out of a hard wood ?

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
Well done Ron, looks good. Have you got it patented :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately not Snowy, following the high profile court case and subsequent repossession of the factory unit, we regrettably choose to allow our patent application to lapse. All that remains of the venture are the tools and machinery which lay dormant and unloved. It will be a great to see life back in these iron monsters :roll:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi' OO58RON :greetings-wavingblue: ..I would certainly be interested even though every time I look at it I will think of the dream that could have been mine ,,supplying these essential accessories direct to Peugeot France prior to making my millions albeit in euros and not pounds stirling.

.the big blue (..a back bencher destined to try and steal another idea and present it as mine in front of the Dragons) !

PS: if you can come up with a fix to cure the clonking drivers seat that has with time become more noticeable let me know!! :idea:

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi'Snowy87 :greetings-wavingblue: ..Lynx I can't afford that luxury product now that I have a Z' with 19 inch tyres that will soon need replacement. My dads 'Old Spice' is now what I use to make me as appealing as my Z' to the opposite sex :oops: ,,AND hence its not my classic scent to remove from the house so it must be something else ,,like maybe poor design!! :eusa-think:

.the big blue (..a young back bencher of classic and fine aroma) :dance:

A

Anonymous

the big blue said:
I have a Z' with 19 inch tyres that will soon need replacement.
I have just had all four tyres replaced for less than £200 :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

nasty said:
what tyres have you had fitted, cheers nasty
Didn't I mention that they were for my Suzuki WagonR

hanswuk

Reaction score
Ron, I'm interested as well. The only thing that worries me slightly is that I think I remember you saying that they were designed specifically to suit your jack. However surely they would be fairly universal?

A

Anonymous

I have the other side recessed to fit onto my jack. I would only include the groove on these ones

A

Anonymous

I have now calculated that to produce 12. They would cost £10 per unit + P&P. I need now to establish that cost, but for those attending the Yorkshire meet then I can hand them over. How do interested members feel about buying them on this basis?