What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Golf R

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Re: Golf R

Cool :D I saw a white one the other day. In pictures it doesnt look much different from a normal one, but up close they look beasty.

A

Anonymous

Very Nice, They never seem to change them though, Its like the designers have said 'Same Again Boys' I use to own a golf and I did like it though :)

A

Anonymous

Getting closer still in stickers and transportion blocks ;)

A

Anonymous

It'll look even better when it's clean and 3 inches lower can't wait. First time I've actually saw the seats in the flesh well happy I didn't spend 2 grand on cow hide. :) hopefully some better pics on Wednesday or Thursday.

A

Anonymous

The leather seats are nice but not 2k worth of nice!! :eek: You're gonna lower it? You upgrading springs or summat already?!

A

Anonymous

Ney need for springs salesman told me not to worry about the gap between wheels and the arches the suspension transport blocks are about 3 inches. Was seriously thinking about black mirror caps thou.

A

Anonymous

Aaah...I see what you mean when I examine it a little closer and zoom in. So that's why it's riding so high...I see! Yeah, black or carbon mirror caps would look pretty money IMO. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

So the R has front and rear parking sensors as standard mac :eusa-think: bet ye cant wait to get hold of the Beast :cool: :cool:

On a less sombre not my ST was vandalised a few weeks ago,just 2 days before i went on holiday.By a angry ex boyfriend of Abigails,Avrils oldest daughter...He smashed the rear passenger window and the door frame with a concrete boulder,the mess was horrendous,thats 2 years in succession my car has been damaged just before i have went on holiday,the car needed a new upper door surround,new privacy glass window and new electric window motor mechanism,cost me £500 and that was getting it repaired cheaply by a guy outwith the Ford dealership..he works for himself but does all repairs for dealerships...cant wait to get rid of theJonah car :cry:

A

Anonymous

Golf R

Man u've had nothing but bad luck with ur dagenham express. Roll on S3 :)Yep front and rear standard nearly everything u need is standard all the bits u can do without are extra. Keyless entry dsg leather heated seats rear camera etc, interestingly nobody has speced 16 position electric seats. Although some have spent over 40 grand on da peoples car ;).

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Man u've had nothing but bad luck with ur dagenham express. Roll on S3 :)Yep front and rear standard nearly everything u need is standard all the bits u can do without are extra. Keyless entry dsg leather heated seats rear camera etc, interestingly nobody has speced 16 position electric seats. Although some have spent over 40 grand on da peoples car ;).

I opted for the keyless,rear camera... :lol: only because the Jonah has them, front and rear sensors are extra on the S3 mac :thumbdown: cracking car mac...You NEED to give us a detailed report of the car ASAP....Slightly Jealous :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbup: Ah the S3 is due late September mate...but i think i will have to sleep in it... whilst its parked in the drive..really Paranoid now :cry: :cry:

£40K...THATS MORE EXPENSIVE than a fully loaded S3 sportsback....l think they are around the £39,000 mark mate

Also after my car was repaired...i gave it some TLC with Rizzo's recommened Werkstat kit....its great for white cars mate...give it ago

Attached is a wee photo of the damage to my car...the cause is all down to LADETTES/JEALOUS EX'S BINGE DRINKING AND A SOCIAL NETWORK SITE :evil:

Attachments

• st damage -1.jpg
    st damage -1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 3,868
A

Anonymous

Jassy, that's freaking awful about the ST. That boy sounds like a proper arse. Your Avril's daughter certainly knows how to pick 'em by the sounds of things!! Where did she pick him up...pre evolution?! I trust he's being stuck with the bill?!?!

Well...at least September isn't too far away! Tailed a new black S3 out of Dundee. Yours will look far cooler in that money blue colour. However, my word they can get the power down. We were heading north out of Dundee and, at the final roundabout where it goes up again from 40 to the national speed limit, he absolutely booted it. I was in VXR mode and always enjoy booting it out of that roundabout but he went away from me at a reasonably alarming rate. However, I did stop accelerating around the speed limit...he didn't. They can certainly put the power down though!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Cool :D I saw a white one the other day. In pictures it doesnt look much different from a normal one, but up close they look beasty.

Glad you said that Abz just not me. When I see GTI's I often think they don't look too different.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Jassy, that's freaking awful about the ST. That boy sounds like a proper arse. Your Avril's daughter certainly knows how to pick 'em by the sounds of things!! Where did she pick him up...pre evolution?! I trust he's being stuck with the bill?!?!

Well...at least September isn't too far away! Tailed a new black S3 out of Dundee. Yours will look far cooler in that money blue colour. However, my word they can get the power down. We were heading north out of Dundee and, at the final roundabout where it goes up again from 40 to the national speed limit, he absolutely booted it. I was in VXR mode and always enjoy booting it out of that roundabout but he went away from me at a reasonably alarming rate. However, I did stop accelerating around the speed limit...he didn't. They can certainly put the power down though!! :eek:

l did get a hold of him Matt..he hit me with a steel pole across my left hip.....but my adrenalin was going heywire so i didnt feel anything till l got a little payback......????very sore face this 21 year old had...shall we say, he spent the weekend in jail...and has 4 charges against him...this all happened at 4.00 am sat/sun morning...he came down to vandalise her new car...but all cars would have got it,if i didnt stop him.

Ps only getting a S3 because of Jordan can get me a good deal :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Dsg £1750 leather either £2000 or £2500 for the carbon fibre satnav £1800 pan sunroof £950 keyless £500 heated seats £500 19" alloys £950. Then there's ACC £250 camera £250 phone connection snd more think that's already past 40G's.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Dsg £1750 leather either £2000 or £2500 for the carbon fibre satnav £1800 pan sunroof £950 keyless £500 heated seats £500 19" alloys £950. Then there's ACC £250 camera £250 phone connection snd more think that's already past 40G's.

So the S3"s better value for money..Lol leather is standard l think on the Audi l wouldn't pay them both the money £40,000 + on yer bike

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

I've owned an Arden blue VXR and drove a S3 for 4,500 miles (12,000 miles on the clock) and the vxr doesn't pick up as well as the s3 but its grip around bends is superior and is imo the quicker car from a to b down non straight roads.