What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Golf R

A

Anonymous

Re: Golf R

Well Mac, you kept that one under wraps! That's bl**dy fantastic news and congratulations to you and the wife! :clap: :thumbup:

A very sensible but stylish choice in the Evoque. Take it from me, the more space you have the better! The VXR has a vast boot but bending down and trying to wrestle a baby seat (and now also an 8 month old who wrestles with me and said seat) is not much fun and ruins your back. I'll still argue that the VXR is practical...but mostly while lying on a floor wearing a back with heat pads!

Honestly, I'm made up for you and you're going to be an awesome Dad! Hope that your wife is keeping well and keep us posted. Fantastic news! :D

A

Anonymous

Yip it's not public knowledge on a if u figure it out only. Not that we're gonna bump pardon the pun into folks on here. Never meet any owners on here every. Ud be surprised how few gave cottoned on yet even at 4 months only 1 of her sisters have. Have had a pretty terrible last 8 months so bit a good news at last.

A

Anonymous

I'm so sorry to hear that the last several months have been pretty crap! That's no use! :thumbdown: I hope that, along with this great news, things are improving on all fronts.

My wee boy has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me and it must be brilliant to have kept this to yourselves for so long. The three of you take care of yourselves and get as much sleep as you can NOW. In fact, what the hell are you doing up?! Go to bed...go now...and don't get up until midday at the earliest!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

OCD taking over just couldn't bring myself to trade it in dirty 1 day to go :(

A long goodbye tomorrow still my favourite car I've owned even if only for 13 months. Hopefully it won't go to somebody who mistreats it, its probably in better condition now than when it left VW Belfast.

DKZ5745

Reaction score

I would have been exactly the same. I even fitted some led brake lights to my Megane CC I had bought a few weeks earlier before the new owner picked it up.

Still, you have some nice photos to look back on :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score

I'm exactly the same with mine. I always like to leave it in the condition that I would like to receive it in (but never do) ;)

2retro

Reaction score

As a matter of interest what's the tax and mpg like on your new motor?

DKZ5745

Reaction score

I've a feeling the answer might be, "not much, and a lot" only not necessarily in that order :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Golf R

Tax is £120 after 1st year mpg who cares my long term in the golf was 21.7 ;)
Oh ive still hold the lowest recorded of 9.8 mpg after being chased by an embarrassed e92M3. Nobody else could get into single figures :)

A

Anonymous

Yeah Mac, whoever gets one of your cars has got themselves a bargain.

So...how's the new motor? Where are the pics?!

A

Anonymous

Hi Mac and Matt,Kerry,and all my old muckers / haters if you are still on here lol old jassy here,for some strange reason l thought let's go on my old favourite forum, and find out your going to be a dad lol congratulations mate,nice evil looking Evoque black,black and even more black good luck keeping that clean yeah the Golf R has become the hot hatchback to have you'll miss it that's for sure,me and the S3 have a kinda love hate relationship probably right from the start really awesome straight line speed with awesome technology inside but l still Crave that involved drive of which it sadly lacks but anyway l may pop in again just to say hi

A

Anonymous

Awesome to hear from you Jassy!! I'm interested to hear about your love/hate S3 relationship. So...what's next? The new Focus RS?!

A

Anonymous

Well the first babies here slightly late hopefully the other one comes next week. More glorious norn iron weather so just snap from the hall.