What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Golf R

A

Anonymous

Re: Golf R

OO58RON said:
I was puzzled by that too Max.

Lol, just pulling his chain, saw i did just that in a previous post FML :lol:

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
OO58RON said:
I was puzzled by that too Max.

Lol, just pulling his chain, saw i did just that in a previous post FML :lol:

Where ya been Max :eusa-think: Missed ya PAL...... :lol: The member just paid £30,000 for a car...last thing he wants to HEAR.....is :eusa-think: nobody saying the car would be noticed ....A tad Harsh Max/Ron and l think Mac's Higher TOLERANCE LEVELS...than "MY OWN" :lol: Prohibited from HIM from responding to the said "Car Park Post".....I am the "William Wallace MEL type of Scot"...."Rebelious Lover with a "BIG SWORD"... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Lol, love the higher tolerance levels comment, Something i should learn.

Going to stay out of this one.

A

Anonymous

I'm just gonna keep my dignity intact and not fall out with anybody. If been on the R forum very serious and sensible over there, all ready been quizzed over why I'd choose an RCZ over a sirocco. All business over there think I'll do a jassy and rizzo and hang around here like a bad smell much nicer/fun forum ;)

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
Lol, love the higher tolerance levels comment, Something i should learn.

Going to stay out of this one.

Where's the BEEMER.... :cool: :cool:

Abzynthe

Reaction score

This forum would be a very different place if any of you now non RCZ owners left. :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score

jassyo06 said:
jassyo06 said:
RCZ1 said:
I'm glad to hear Big Mac that you are not going to slag off the RCZ like many people have done in the past.

Some still continue to do so and have the cheek to have a go at someone on this very thread for standing up for the RCZ. It is a RCZ forum after all !

I hope you enjoy your new car when you get it Big Mac :thumbup;

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

No cheek intended fact ,but its ok to slag off every other types of cars is that what you're saying Kerry :eusa-think: because it's a rcz forum?av been a good boy on this forum and it's quite awhile since l stopped Criticism of the rcz and will continue to do so :wave: be on my best behaviour but the member was slagging off a car, that he doesn't obviously know anything about

its in the "OTHER MARQUES PART OF THIS FORUM"...If you dont like a thread stay clear of it, :eusa-think: l do...he was bang out of order in my opinion...every forum has a OTHER MARQUES section..."So dont rain on someone's parade" as they say :clap: We will all move on from a RCZ....Some sooner than others....

Jassy, I'm well aware it's the Other Marques section. That wasn't the problem. It was the fact that you jumped straight on someone who obviously isn't very keen on Mac's new car (he has his own reasons) when you do exactly the same thing. No point playing the good boy now, for when as long as we all can remember, you have criticised the RCZ at every opportunity. It wears very thin.

People are in the RCZ forum because...... They happen to own a RCZ and obviously are quite attached to it.

All I ask is that you consider that aspect ALL the time :)

A

Anonymous

Wow wee. That's a beast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

If I'm gonna do it with an ex teacher I really should learn how to spell trumps.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
If I'm gonna do it with an ex teacher I really should learn how to spell trumps.

Even as a teacher, his spelling was not always the best :lol: Just goes to show............ even teachers are human

A

Anonymous

Mac, I really like you mate but I'm not sure that I want to "do it" with you. Mind you, come see me about 2:30am on Saturday morning and your luck might be in. :lol: Just bring those shoes you found today.. ;)

A

Anonymous

Not really my colour but I'll wear em specially for u ;)

A

Anonymous

Golf R

Whilst the manual is slightly slower than the dsg it is supposed to make more for a
want of a better word more of a racket. That's an Irish saying don't know if it translates to Scottish or not.

A

Anonymous

Oh it means exactly the same to us Scots. :thumbup: Celtic ties and all that (that's Celtic pronounced with a 'K' before you get your blue boxers in a bunch ;) )