What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Golf R

A

Anonymous

Basically all my undercover shots from Agnew VW Belfast I'd make a crap spy.

A

Anonymous

Re: Golf R

:lol: Good effort. I presume that this has the LED puddle lights and the illuminated strip in the door and kick strip. You might not have noticed them in the daylight but look out for them. They're a really classy finishing touch. Love the interior of the GTI/GTD but this is EVEN nicer (two tone leather aside). Kinder egg description by Jassy was on the money! I'm not jealous of many cars on the road that aren't supercars but I'm not ashamed to admit that I AM jealous of this one Mac!

A

Anonymous

Just noticed the blue hands and I'm looking forward to the cool blue glow at night the day time running lights where of but there a cool u shape. I'm sad or what but I like a nice drl :).

A

Anonymous

Golf R

I love a DRL!! I believe that both of the U's are illuminated on the R and only one of them on the GTD/GTI?

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score

Park it up in any town centre ...... It won't get a second look. Looks just like every other golf / mid size hatchback out there.

Of course not everyone wants to stand out and some people are happy to blend in, but those people don't buy RCZs do they :eusa-think:

Just my opinion but I'll stick with RCZ thanks :dance:

A

Anonymous

Golf R

Fair point but it is the opposite of the RCZ as all show and no go not my words but others have said it. Plus people will know it's not a standard golf. Now I'm not gonna be one of these who start slagging of my pug now it's going as I've loved it for 2 and a bit years. But it's just time to move in was tempted by the RCZR but I not keen on the new front. If they ever make a completely new version whose to say I wouldn't come back. Oh I'm still having a go in the RCZR this week when mines in for a service so I promise to give a fair and impartial balanced comparison between the two R's ;) honest I will :)

A

Anonymous

Golf R

I'm liking this for your honesty. The RCZ truly is a unique and amazing car. The Golf R is a completely different animal. Subtle but devastating. It's a class act for different reasons. It'll still attract plenty of attention. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and will hold their own views and I fully appreciate that it's not everyone's cup of tea. Life would be boring if we were all the same.

A

Anonymous

Jimbrodie1 said:
Park it up in any town centre ...... It won't get a second look. Looks just like every other golf / mid size hatchback out there.

Of course not everyone wants to stand out and some people are happy to blend in, but those people don't buy RCZs do they :eusa-think:

Just my opinion but I'll stick with RCZ thanks :dance:

Of course it will get lots of long admiring looks it's a classy French coupe bashing beast of a car and they are rare on the road, l have only saw one on the road since its release, l see a lot of rcz these days on the road.your post was really unecessary bit of the green eyed monster if l may say so :mrgreen :

Anyway where were we yeah Mac very chuffed for you,but another white car..... :beer: and a manual gearbox man after my own heart don't like autobox's myself drove the S3 with it on, its a automatic really and they very hard on the brake discs and pad/tyres,did you get privacy glass mate as l think they look better with it.

A

Anonymous

Had set my mind on a red 1 to be different but thought the demo looked great in white so white again. Yup the glass is the only extra I went for budget was gonna get stretched with there option list. Just let the oomph get me by even basic car is pretty well specked I've preferred non leather before and those seats where really horrible looking.

RCZ1

Reaction score

I'm glad to hear Big Mac that you are not going to slag off the RCZ like many people have done in the past.

Some still continue to do so and have the cheek to have a go at someone on this very thread for standing up for the RCZ. It is a RCZ forum after all !

I hope you enjoy your new car when you get it Big Mac :thumbup;

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

I've got nothing but praise for my RCZ it's been the most hassle free car that I've owned. Bar the oil sensor issue last week it's been faultless during my stewardship. Only problem has been all the folks staring at me I'll miss that.

A

Anonymous

Good luck with the new car and I hope you enjoy it.

A

Anonymous

How long before rizz wants a sleepover haha

Sent from my Xperia Z1

A

Anonymous

Does it have quads? I seem to remember seeing a pic of onE with them, but can't tell in any of your pics. Also, are those chrome mirror caps standard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I'm glad to hear Big Mac that you are not going to slag off the RCZ like many people have done in the past.

Some still continue to do so and have the cheek to have a go at someone on this very thread for standing up for the RCZ. It is a RCZ forum after all !

No cheek intended fact ,but its ok to slag off every other types of cars is that what you're saying because it's a rcz forum?av been a good boy on this forum and it's quite awhile since l stopped Criticism of the rcz and will continue to do so be on my best behaviour but the member was slagging off a car that he doesn't obviously know anything about

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Does it have quads? I seem to remember seeing a pic of onE with them, but can't tell in any of your pics. Also, are those chrome mirror caps standard?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep I've finally got quads and I'm swapping my black mirrors for chrome ones although I might be tempted to wrap em black.

A

Anonymous

Its been in the motoring media all week about the 400 bhp Golf R mac... :cool: VW was asked "why have you produced such a car" and their answer in Veyron styley...."Was because we can" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now this is a first for jassy.. i saw the "KING OF ALL HOT HATCHBACKS" today very close up...i was a passenger in Avril's car... :sleeping-yellow: we had stopped at the lights...and what pulled beside us. Only this.... i was nursing a slight semi... :lol: To say the least... the legendary Audi RS3 in ti metallic red :cool: :cool:
http://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/sites/a ... -050_0.jpg

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... =0&ndsp=10

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
RCZ1 said:

No cheek intended fact ,but its ok to slag off every other types of cars is that what you're saying Kerry :eusa-think: because it's a rcz forum?av been a good boy on this forum and it's quite awhile since l stopped Criticism of the rcz and will continue to do so :wave: be on my best behaviour but the member was slagging off a car, that he doesn't obviously know anything about

its in the "OTHER MARQUES PART OF THIS FORUM"...If you dont like a thread stay clear of it, :eusa-think: l do...he was bang out of order in my opinion...every forum has a OTHER MARQUES section..."So dont rain on someone's parade" as they say :clap: We will all move on from a RCZ....Some sooner than others....

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
jassyo06 said:
RCZ1 said:

No cheek intended fact ,but its ok to slag off every other types of cars is that what you're saying Kerry :eusa-think: because it's a rcz forum?av been a good boy on this forum and it's quite awhile since l stopped Criticism of the rcz and will continue to do so :wave: be on my best behaviour but the member was slagging off a car, that he doesn't obviously know anything about

its in the "OTHER MARQUES PART OF THIS FORUM"...If you dont like a thread stay clear of it, :eusa-think: l do...he was bang out of order in my opinion...every forum has a OTHER MARQUES section..."So dont rain on someone's parade" as they say :clap: We will all move on from a RCZ....Some sooner than others....

"Debating" with yourself jassy?