What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What car are you trading up (or down) from?

A

Anonymous

handing back my 58 plate civic fn2 type R gt 19"alloys/sat nav its the end of the lease, thought i would lease the rcz for 2 years till the next type R appears.

polar white 156 gt i take delivery next week????hope its good as my honda,it was faultless bar the fuel consumption :cry:

A

Anonymous

for me its Getting rid of my K20A Engined MGTF (240Bhp) and my MGZT CDTi (150Bhp)

Trucker

Reaction score
Traded in my 1.8 Civic ES, but only had that to save up for my wedding cos the RX8 I had was sooooo thirsty on fuel and oil!! Now have a fantastic looking RCZ but with some decent mpg!!! 18-20mpg in the RX8 vs 38-40 in the RCZ - no comparison! But both have great looks and a great drive!

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Traded my 2003 Peugeot 206 Enfant Terrible 1.4HDi with 187000 km on the clock.

A

Anonymous

My son took over my 2006 Astra SRi 140, which i must say, was and still is one of the best cars i have owned, (surprising for a Vauxhall i hear you say ) maybe i was lucky with this one, it has 16000 miles on the clock and is like new.
Even now after taking ownership of the RZC i still prefer how solid the feel is of the Astra, and how quiet the cabin is, however they are two totaly different cars in looks and driving experience and this is what i'm slowly adjusting too.

HelsBels

Reaction score
Only owned 2 cars myself before my RCZ.
My RCZ had replaced my 206cc 2.0 SE which I had brand new (ordered 1st April 2001, delivered 27th July 2001)
It had just shy of 159K miles on it when we parted company.
My 206cc replaced my Nissan Sunny 1.4LX which I also had brand new from 1 August 1993 and had just over 102K on the clock when sold.
Happy memories of both - both great cars for their time (and mine).

A

Anonymous

The RCZ is my third car, the first being a N reg Fiat Punto and my second an 06 Citroen C4 Coupe. I loved my C4 but the RCZ is in an entire different league.

A

Anonymous

My own actual first car Citreon C1 Code in black i gave to my mum a month ago as i got a company car from the pool whilst i decided what i wanted.

Just got back from the Citreon garage having traded in my old C1 for a brand spanking new C1 VTR for my mum as shes never had a brand new car in her life. :dance:

Currently driving a BMW 1 series M Sport in White, will be handing that back when they deliver my White RCZ GT in 13 or so weeks time, ordered today with the feline pack.

cannot, wait! :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

prettypaula said:
My own actual first car Citreon C1 Code in black i gave to my mum a month ago as i got a company car from the pool whilst i decided what i wanted.

Just got back from the Citreon garage having traded in my old C1 for a brand spanking new C1 VTR for my mum as shes never had a brand new car in her life. :dance:

Currently driving a BMW 1 series M Sport in White, will be handing that back when they deliver my White RCZ GT in 13 or so weeks time, ordered today with the feline pack.

cannot, wait! :mrgreen:

nice how much of the feline pack are you having just the exhausts or more of it like the stripes and the grill?

A

Anonymous

03 Range Rover vogue 4.4 V8 LPG conv 22inch overfinch wheels
Well it will have to go now if anyone fancys it
Wife's told me I can't have two nice cars so it's the RCZ + a small runabout :roll:

A

Anonymous

nice looks like I wont be the only one anymore with the full feline pack in white :)

A

Anonymous

Traded in Mk5 Golf GTI,for my RCZ,read my 8k running report,i genuinely love the car :thumbup: just hope Peugeot are kind next year and give us a little more GG's. :clap:

A

Anonymous

Trading in a 2008 407 Coupe 2ltr HDI (Superchipped) great car sorry to see it go but the RCZ is so much better looking :)