What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What car are you trading up (or down) from?

A

Anonymous

Out of interest what are people moving to their RCZ from?

I'm currently driving a Mini Cooper S.

A

Anonymous

A for year old Renault Laguna 2.0 diesel. Couldn't be more different really! :D

A

Anonymous

A 58 plate Vauxhall Insignia 2.0DTi.... Nice car just had to have an RCZ :roll:

Part ex for the RCZ back in April. Peugeot has given me a demo to run around in these last few months, a brand new 3008, i've put 3000 miles on it are ready.

A

Anonymous

2008 407 coupe - lovely car with all the gadgets, but definitely not a drivers car!

A

Anonymous

I'm currently driving a 307 1.6l hatchback (3 door and some mild technical tuning done). can't wait till I finally get my rcz and get rid of this old dumpling. ;)

A

Anonymous

07 hyundai coupe 8000 miles really good car but had to have rcz

RCZ1

Reaction score
Vauxhall Tigra convertible. Lovely car and been problem free from new 3 years ago. I will be sad to see it go really.......

A

Anonymous

i am trading in a 207 peugeot cc hdi i dont think i will miss it to much this weather just have to get us to air con

A

Anonymous

(Nearly) Four Year Old Volvo S40 T5 SE Sport.

Fantastic car, loved every minute of it - except filling it up every week.

Didn't like paying for the tyres either (£200 each) - although haven't lost that joy with the new car by the look of it !!

A

Anonymous

Honda Civic Type R GT year 2008 (not so much trading up as replacing it due to some thieving *~@* stole it :evil: ) minde you I hated it !! :lol:

A

Anonymous

A 2009 407 SW with all the trimmings, nice car but just had to have RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Im coming out of a Mercedes CLC. Had 2 of these in the last 4 years but loved the look of the RCZ so ordered one for delivery at the end of Sept :D

A

Anonymous

We've a 3 year old 207 Gt 150bhp with full SP body kit in silver. The RCZ will be our 4th Peugeot, the other 2 were both 206 GTI's.

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Had an Evo8 until some thieving scum broke into my house to try and seal it :thumbdown: , they failed but the worry got me into a Diesel FRV :wtf: .
So there we go 6 seats to 2+2 and a car which should not attract to much attention for it's performance but one I will be proud to be seen in :beer:

A

Anonymous

Mine was a 9 year old Hyundai coupe......has taken a-g-e-s to find a car I like enough to buy, but the RCZ is def. The One!