What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What car are you trading up (or down) from?

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
hi mine was a 307cc to a GT200.
Hi lionhart (Richard???) and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. Happy motoring :auto-car: :beer:

A

Anonymous

A lot of people trading in Hyundai Coupe's, i just got shot of my 09 Coupe, good car i miss it a little already, but when the RCZ arrives (apparently tomorrow) i will soon forget about it, my busienss partner has just traded in a hyundai coupe for an RCZ to, great minds think alike

this is my second pug, my first car was a 309 GTI, cherry red with chrome alloys. Mint

lionhart

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
lionhart said:
hi mine was a 307cc to a GT200.
Hi lionhart (Richard???) and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. Happy motoring :auto-car: :beer:
:wave: hi bangorRCZ thanks,i'am enjoying the car its alot faster than my old car even though that was the 180bhp model.hope you are enjoying yours too ?.

A

Anonymous

I climbed out of a Mercedes SLK (2005)..............Mad, No. I found it a tight squeeze, claustraphobic, and dam expensive to maintain, and run. At least in the RCZ I can stretch my legs and sit comfortably.
Mercedes seating , I found to be akin to Park BenchSeating. The RCZ has been a breath of fresh air; Well done Peugeot, nice car, reasonably priced and a 'Good Looker'.

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
From this:

Nice view - that's Mon St Michel (spelling probably dodgy!) - lovely!!!!

Car's ok but RCZ nicer!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

I've run most of the Peugeot range as company cars - 207 GTi , 308 Gt, 308 CC GT, 407 Coupe and as we are also a Citroen dealer Ive had a few of them too..DS3 150 Turbo, C5 etc.

I was having an old man moment before the RCZ and was running a 407 SW Sport 163 Hdi Auto.

A

Anonymous

Most my company cars have been Poogots 205/309/306/405/ golf GTI rover MGZT loved that one and the FF CC but the RCZ looks like fun :)

A

Anonymous

Mazda6 2.0 Diesel - A fantastically brilliant awe-inspiring car...great consumption and quite fast. Build quality near perfect - one defect; human arrogance and envy!

I hope the RCZ lives up to its Standards - Arrives in January 2011!

A

Anonymous

well this is only my second car im moving up from a 57 plate vauxhall corsa design :)

A

Anonymous

Trading Down, although I dont see it that way, better fuel economy, Amazing looks, and most importantly, still pretty rare.

Trading from a '08 Boxster 3.4s. Was going to buy a BMW 335i MSport Coupe but fell in love with this accidentally when shopping for a new car with the girlfriend. I'd never normally consider a PUG, but what can i say, I was smitten! Incidentally, I bought the Boxster by accident when I went for a haircut... Never did get the hair cut, but the Girlfriend didnt seem to mind for some reason :O Guess impulsive shopping is my weakness!

soundwave5150

Reaction score
Trading up from . . . nothing. Going to be my first car (at age 26) :D

A

Anonymous

trading up from my 1st car the Fiat Grande Punto Sporting

A

Anonymous

Traded in my four year old Honda Civic 1.8 EX
I had no intention of replacing my car until a white RCZ flew past me on the A500 heading into Crewe. I had a "what the f*&k was that??" moment and put my foot down to catch it at the next roundabout. That was it..... i had to have one!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Porsche 998 C4S Carrera (2010). Audi S3 Quattro.

I don't see t as trading up or down, just something different. I drive so few miles (-3000pa) that I wanted something that looks great and was pretty economical. The RCZ is so unique it ticked the boxes. I normally change cars every year but might hang onto this until the hybrid comes out!

A

Anonymous

Well I picked up my 60 RCZ GT Amber Red last Tuesday and traded in a 10 308CC GT in Pearlescent White.

Basically the 308CC GT was a big mistake - a mistake that cost over £10k to fix but that's life :lol:

A

Anonymous

i did exzctly the same and went for the amber red also, yes costly but happy now bzzzzzzzzzzzzz