What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

What car are you trading up (or down) from?

A

Anonymous

I am trading the wifes 207cc and my Honda VFR 800. I would have thrown the kitchen sink in to get an RCZ.

FGRob

Reaction score
Forgot to post here - traded in my IQ2, one of the first in the UK, a bit like the RCZ like to be in front of the rest :cool:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

sold my lotus elise s2 few month ago and could not decide what to get saw rcz and ordered it

A

Anonymous

mine is a merc 180 saloon black with sports pack had from new for nearly 5 years time for a change rcz looked real cool and stylish

A

Anonymous

Trading in my 09 reg Peugeot 4007 sport XS, going to miss the 4 wheel drive come winter but think the RCZ will provide compensation by the bucket full.
Gone for the HDI GT in charcoal

A

Anonymous

Peugeot 407 Coupe 2,7 HDI FAP, chiptuning 242 HP, 535 Nm.
4 years old, 146.000 km.

Before that: BMW 530 D

Before that: BMW M5

Before that: BMW 535 i

Before that: Mercedes Benz E 280

Ulf

A

Anonymous

Was driving a 2009 ford kuga, great car ,did not think I would be getting rid of it only 12 months after buying it though, I saw the rcz and that was it, I had to have one. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Currently driving a seat ibiza 1.9TDI

It's needed replacing for a while now (done 143,000 miles), so the RCZ was a godsend.

Had previously tried to buy an A5, but after being ignored in the Audi dealer for about 40 minutes I gave up (odd as I was the only person in there with three salesmen for company) :?

A

Anonymous

Maf said:

It's needed replacing for a while now (done 143,000 miles), so the RCZ was a godsend.

Had previously tried to buy an A5, but after being ignored in the Audi dealer for about 40 minutes I gave up (odd as I was the only person in there with three salesmen for company) :?

:greetings-wavingblue: I'm lucky.
I get to choose a car every 3 1/2 years and I have to say I CANNOT BELIEVE, ''Waiting for God'' get it? how awful car salesmen are :thumbdown: .
In my sales job I would be fired, and my company is easy going! It's truly shocking.
Get a good one and keep him/her close. :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
Maf said:

:greetings-wavingblue: I'm lucky.
I get to choose a car every 3 1/2 years and I have to say I CANNOT BELIEVE, ''Waiting for God'' get it? how awful car salesmen are :thumbdown: .
In my sales job I would be fired, and my company is easy going! It's truly shocking.
Get a good one and keep him/her close. :dance:

couldn't agree more. I don't know if Audi get more than their fair share of bad ones, but that wasn't the first Audi dealer where I'd had that experience! I have managed to experience the other end of the spectrum though, so know what a good sales experience feels like too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hi traded from a mini cooper s which we had from new .car was getting on for three and a half years old car comes last week in august so will pick up on 1st september dealer has giving us a Courtesy car until ours arrives

A

Anonymous

07 407 136HDI, 50,000miles on the clock. Originaly bought from the same dealer I am getting the RCZ from. It was an ex demo model, with all the trimings at a bargain price. It was a great car, lots of MPG.

A

Anonymous

was blissfully happy in my 03 vectra, 60 k on her .. just happened to pass the pug garage , :eusa-whistle: saw this vision , the RCZ... and that was it :thumbup: .... sold to the slobering guy in the corner :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hello, just sold my '07' plate Seat Leon TDi with factory fitted BTTC bodykit and all the other trimmings to make it possible get me an RCZ
Very nice dealer has loaned me a almost new 308, really looking forward to getting some power back though.

A

Anonymous

Believe it or not my last (and only) car was an Orange Mini Metro which I owned for around 9 months after passing my test in 1988!!!

Saw one of these and thought what the hell: it's time to get a car again.

G81

Reaction score
alan_hay said:
Believe it or not my last (and only) car was an Orange Mini Metro which I owned for around 9 months after passing my test in 1988!!!

Saw one of these and thought what the hell: it's time to get a car again.

wow, nice! what did you do for transport in between?

A

Anonymous

2006 2 litre 206 cc,
I will miss her she has been a brillant car

A

Anonymous

307cc 2 litre - on an 06 plate.

Normally I'd trade in every 2-3 years - but as soon as I saw the RCZ and heard they were putting it into production, I decided to hold out until it was released.

If I had known how long it would be from "concept" to delivery I could have got another car in! :)

A

Anonymous

Sold my Seat Leon FR (170 bhp)...which I'd only had for 14 months and was loving!!!! I saw the RCZ and fell in love with it. Our family are having a REALLY bad year so I thought, what the heck, go for it!