What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

veloster

RCZ1

Reaction score
Jactac, I suppose Hyundai are only doing what a lot of car manufacturers have cottoned onto in recent years ie offering a thousand and one ways to personalise your car. Mini started it and now everyone has jumped on the bandwagon, even Peugeot. :D

A

Anonymous

I agree with that statement. Peugeot have certainly made it possible for the RCZ to be as individual as we are, without the need to put the warranty at risk. They even supply stripes if you want them.

A

Anonymous

I'm not knocking the car at all, how could I as I havent driven one, and I love the look of it, but I just dont like that stripe thats all. :thumbdown:

For me if that was an optional extra I think personaly the look of the Volester really does not need a sticker like that down the side of it, as it distracts from the good looks already there, into something a bit cheesy boy racer type of look, and not cheesy due to the colour before anyone picks up on that :roll:
I like the colour but just without that stripe.

Personaly I do not like the Feline stripe on the RCZ, so it's not just Bee's Volester that I think this type of extra is one step too far, I just think theres a cut off point before sometimes things go that one touch too far. :eusa-think:

But if it is optional I fully agree "each to their own" as they say . :thumbup:
My mate Dai The Pig (another story on another day) likes his sheep well sheard, I like mine with a bit of Wool on. :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
My mate Dai The Pig (another story on another day) likes his sheep well sheard, I like mine with a bit of Wool on. :lol:
Sounds to me as though "the banter thread" needs updating :crazy:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jactac said:
I'm not knocking the car at all, how could I as I havent driven one, and I love the look of it, but I just dont like that stripe thats all. :thumbdown:

For me if that was an optional extra I think personaly the look of the Volester really does not need a sticker like that down the side of it, as it distracts from the good looks already there, into something a bit cheesy boy racer type of look, and not cheesy due to the colour before anyone picks up on that :roll:
I like the colour but just without that stripe.

Personaly I do not like the Feline stripe on the RCZ, so it's not just Bee's Volester that I think this type of extra is one step too far, I just think theres a cut off point before sometimes things go that one touch too far. :eusa-think:

But if it is optional I fully agree "each to their own" as they say . :thumbup:

Point taken jactac. Stripes are like marmite - some people love them, some people hate them. To be honest, I'm not against stripes, they can add to the design of a car in some cases. Ron put me off the Feline stripes when I was thinking of getting them put on Pearl. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Ron put me off the Feline stripes when I was thinking of getting them put on Pearl. :eusa-whistle:

There we are, even Rasta Ron has a use. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Somebody sid that it was not finished off too well on the inside. Based upon that photographs, I would have to disagree. Looking good bee

RCZ1

Reaction score
It's looking very good bee. Thanks for taking the time to show us nearly every inch of your V.

Tell me, can you use the auto gear lever to manually change gear, up or down as well as using the flappy paddles ? ( which I don't think you posted a picture of - how very dare you ;) )

A

Anonymous

just for you i will take some flappy pics tomorrow. no its not possible to use the gear change to change manualy but there is a sport mode on the gear change.
i have got quite used to useing the flappy paddles while in auto, the gear number shows on the dash when used. just found the control for the auto lights today.
there also is an eco mode button that recons to change gear being more cost efective. very pleased with the touch screen sat nav. tryed it out today and it gave me three options on the route showing all three on the map along with distances and time.

A

Anonymous

Give it a rest bee. You keep telling us all the things that our RCZ's can't do. Not funny at all !! No wonder you are a happy beeeeee :beer:

A

Anonymous

ron i was behind a black rcz today, and fell in love again. but then you have to move on eh. both cars have some good accessories and you will never get everything that you want in this price bracket. but as you know the V suits us down to the ground, and very pleased with it. :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
just for you i will take some flappy pics tomorrow. no its not possible to use the gear change to change manualy but there is a sport mode on the gear change.
i have got quite used to useing the flappy paddles while in auto, the gear number shows on the dash when used. just found the control for the auto lights today.
there also is an eco mode button that recons to change gear being more cost efective. very pleased with the touch screen sat nav. tryed it out today and it gave me three options on the route showing all three on the map along with distances and time.

You keep on selling it to me bee :thumbup:

bee said:
ron i was behind a black rcz today, and fell in love again. but then you have to move on eh. both cars have some good accessories and you will never get everything that you want in this price bracket. but as you know the V suits us down to the ground, and very pleased with it. :beer:

Today was the first day I've driven the RCZ for over a week (I've been away) and I did think to myself " god this car is great". It's going to take something special to get me to say goodbye to it :beer: