What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

veloster

RCZ1

Reaction score
An interesting design! Some great colours to choose from though.

Tell me bee, do you go and look at a different car every week? Or does it just seem like it :D

A

Anonymous

Surely not another manufacturer that's put the 'two' doors on the wrong side? Surely they should be next to the pavement :eusa-think: :eusa-think:
Or is this a foreign site?

Nice looking 'normal' car!!!

A

Anonymous

tomy working now, have been repositioning my wifi router. good vid.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
rcz1- always on the lookout for my next car. it would have been another rcz if there was some better colours
I think that this is as close as we will get to Bee admitting that he chose the wrong colour :crazy: Pearl White would have retained your admiration and negated the need for change :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
bee said:
rcz1- always on the lookout for my next car. it would have been another rcz if there was some better colours
I think that this is as close as we will get to Bee admitting that he chose the wrong colour :crazy: Pearl White would have retained your admiration and negated the need for change :wave:

I second that Ron :thumbup:

Having just watch the you tube video I think it looks a lot like a Honda CRZ.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Having just watch the you tube video I think it looks a lot like a Honda CRZ.
I'm not really into cars. I don't go looking at them or at magazines about them, but I thought that it resembled an Astra

A

Anonymous

Odd looking car A mixture of a honda crz and renault megane and inside the dash is copied from the ford focus and the steering wheel is a clone of the honda civic's as for that door thats just silly but its original and the only original feature on this car as everything has been copied from other cars Koreans tut,tut

pete.garratt

Reaction score
I think you'll find even the 'third door' is a copy.

Doesn't the Mini Clubman have something similar - the only difference is the Hyundai has it on the 'right' side for UK roads, i.e. you open it onto the pavement, not the road?

A

Anonymous

bee said:
yep pete it has,the clubman 4 x 4 is quite a looker as well.
i will post my opinion on the veloster next week.
at present my next motor will probably bee an rcz in dolfin blue with auto box and fully loaded.

Dolphin blue :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
bee said:

PEARL,PEARL why pearl because its the colour of the stuff that we all stem from ;) or because ron its the most expensive paint YOU CAN BUY THE RCZ with.I admit its nice but its not the best colour because it's more EXPENSIVE.i own a white rcz but i dont rant&rave about being the best colour because.......... its offensive to other owners of different colour's of the rcz the same as i personally think a diesel engine belongs to a farm yard tractor no i dont :( the same as built in satnav is the best i dont :eusa-think:

NOT all people can waste £32,000 on a peugeot :(

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
OO58RON said:
bee said:

PEARL,PEARL why pearl because its the colour of the stuff that we all stem from ;) or because ron its the most expensive paint YOU CAN BUY THE RCZ with.I admit its nice but its not the best colour because it's more EXPENSIVE.i own a white rcz but i dont rant&rave about being the best colour because.......... its offensive to other owners of different colour's of the rcz the same as i personally think a diesel engine belongs to a farm yard tractor no i dont :( the same as built in satnav is the best i dont :eusa-think:

NOT all people can waste £32,000 on a peugeot :(

It's what you would call banter jassy :D Its light hearted and has been an on-going little joke that I've quoted time and time again since the day i joined this forum. No- one takes it seriously and no- one has ever mentioned it being the most expensive colour, therefore must be best. What is offensive is the constant mentioning of the price that a member paid for his car. That's just crass! I think an apology is in order.

A

Anonymous

I dont agree with some of your last quote RCZ1 :eusa-think: but apology offered :D