What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

veloster

A

Anonymous

Bee nice car :thumbup: and i must say a head turner in that colour this korean mob really do know how to copy parts of a car and put them all nicely together :thumbup: the exterior rear is a mixture of a crz,renault megane the front is ford and in between they use there own panels from another model the interior THE dash straight from a ford the steering wheel a exact replica of my last honda civic type R.it angers me just like the chinese do copy everything bar the badge design

A

Anonymous

bee said:
yep jas the mob rules im afraid. :cool: :beer:

:thumbup: its not a personal attack on you bee honestly :) and i know other car makers take design hints from other car makers but the chinese and koreans simply cannot think for themselves as well as peugeot copying the old audi tt for the bases of the rcz but that was just the very basic design with french design taken over and excelling the design concept the koreans just copy,copy

A

Anonymous

- :beer: :beer: jas i completely agree, its a war against all the car makers to out design each other and copy all the good bits of design from others.but then again we the buyers will benefit from a wide range of cars to choose from and at reasonable prices. :cool:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
- :beer: :beer: jas i completely agree, its a war against all the car makers to out design each other and copy all the good bits of design from others.but then again we the buyers will benefit from a wide range of cars to choose from and at reasonable prices. :cool:

Your logic wins bee cannot argue with that :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Ah thanks bee. Finally got to see the flappy paddles. I've looked high and low for pics with them in and never had any luck until now. You are a star :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I think I mentioned the interior was a bit plasticky but that was from looking inthrough the glass from the outside...and to be honest...slightly hurried!. These photos however show that the interior is pretty damn good. The only thing I am not that keen on is the V shaped main console but that is just personal taste. It does however go with the name and idea of the car. V nice overall....now, when they improve the bhp I might be tempted! Congrats bee.

A

Anonymous

veloster turbo will bee available soon, already in usa and selling great guns. also available in matt finish, they must have copyed peugeot.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
veloster turbo will bee available soon, already in usa and selling great guns. also available in matt finish, they must have copyed peugeot.

Well bee i know we arent pals :lol: but i do respect your reasons for choosing the veloster :thumbup: but i must say i have not seen a veloster on the road never mind saw a veloster only yours on this forum so they must bee :lol: rarer than hens teeth but anyhow how is the car any quibbles since you got it :eusa-think: whats your opinion after the honeymoon period :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jas, i have not seen one either, thought i saw one at grimsby but too far away to confirm. now at 5000 miles and still love the car and it still turns heads.
mind i also liked the rcz, especially beecause it was in the best colour- red.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
jas, i have not seen one either, thought i saw one at grimsby but too far away to confirm. now at 5000 miles and still love the car and it still turns heads.
mind i also liked the rcz, especially beecause it was in the best colour- red.

saw my first red rcz today passing me by whilst in the mrs corsa i dont like it :thumbdown: a flat red would be better :cool: but glad your loving the car :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Sorry bee my old pal. I know that it is right for you, but it ain't no RCZ. We both know that the RCZ IS the sexiest looking car on the road. Officially

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
:thumbup:
just for interested members :dance:

Bee, there's no denying that has some wicked gloss on it. Very impressive. :)
Are you still enjoying it ? Still haven't seen one on the road.

A

Anonymous

yep, will bee keeping this one fairly long term ie- three years unless a rcz upgrade apears to my spec and colour of course. we have not seen another on the road yet, i recon a few buyers are waiting for the turbo model.

A

Anonymous

The way you appear to look after your cars bee, the veloster will look as good as new in three years time. Your cars always have a great shine on them. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

ron, am a bit of a perfectionist really. but this G3 glasscoat is something else.just touched in my first bumper stone chip. two wheels are curbed,very low profile tyres.well thats my excuse.will bee having them repaired soon. cheers ron.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well bee, I saw my first Veloster on the road today. It caught my eye because it stood out in the line of traffic whilst stopped at lights. It was white and is it the GT? Version with the glass roof/sunroof. Looked nice :)

A

Anonymous

yes RCZ1 i saw a white one heading towards grimsby the other day. but in my opinion the jazzy colours look better.bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. no gt versions
it will be the sport model. with panoramic roof, colour wheel inserts, leather int, reversing camera,ect.