What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

veloster

A

Anonymous

Anyway fellas, as long as you like it that's all that matters. I'm sure your pals down your working men's club will love it just as much as you do. ......
if you dont mind me saying thats quite a statement you make there !!! are you saying its : a working mans car : or just taking the p---s !! you sound like you strive to be a badge snob :thumbdown: the post is about the car ... not sterotyping people to it !!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

The What Car? Report on the Veloster isn't too hot:

For: The Veloster is cheaper than most of its rivals, and its distinctive looks will appeal to some people. The single rear door isn’t just a talking point; it improves rear access.

Against : The ride is firm, the steering is remote and there isn’t much room in the back. Refinement is also poor and you need to thrash the engine to make decent progress.

What Car? says 2 out of 5 stars

Not without its appeal, but the Veloster struggles in too many areas

A

Anonymous

RCZowner said:
I'm sure your pals down your working men's club will love it just as much as you do. :beer:

:lol: I do like a bit of sarcastic wit.

I'm off to the workies for a pint and a pie, and if my luck is in I'm sure we got a raffle tonight for a Volester . :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZowner said:
As for the comments a couple of posts above about it being a young person's car, I've just got my cousin and his 3 pals to come downstairs and have a look at the pics and tell me what they thought of it. One (20) said "are you having a laugh?!", another (19) scoffed "I wouldn't be seen dead in that". In fairness one did say he liked it, but then asked what it was and quickly changed his mind when I told him. :mrgreen:

I should have perhaps been clearer....I meant young person with a brain. Sorry for the confusion.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Can we please keep comments on thread and not personal. Ok names haven't been mentioned but it's heading that way.
Members shouldn't feel the need to delete their posts because of fear of stirring up trouble.

A

Anonymous

Olah.............. ;) :) BEE shouldnt delete posts on this thread as its about the veloster and just by being about the veloster this thread is going to stir up the can of worms as this a rcz forum :eusa-shhh: :lol: simple as that as there is no comparison between either I doubt not many people will trade a rcz gt in for one in this country or on this forum Maybe my mate jactac :lol:

A

Anonymous

But jassy. The person to whom you refer is a senior member of this forum and has been on this forum since almost it's conception. He deserves and has earned the right to a lot more respect than was shown in an earlier post. I felt the proverbial wound myself and felt compelled to express my dislike for that post. He has traded in his RCZ for very good personnel reasons, which have nothing to do with his enjoyment of his Amber coloured car. I personally think that he has got a lot of car for a reasonable price and I suspect that re sale price did/does not come into the equation. It is simply a rare beast in a great colour at the right price and came "fully loaded" with all the toys of his RCZ and more besides.
I await with interest his photographs of it when the go faster stripes are applied and he has had the opportunity to wash it.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
But jassy. The person to whom you refer is a senior member of this forum and has been on this forum since almost it's conception. He deserves and has earned the right to a lot more respect than was shown in an earlier post. I felt the proverbial wound myself and felt compelled to express my dislike for that post. He has traded in his RCZ for very good personnel reasons, which have nothing to do with his enjoyment of his Amber coloured car. I personally think that he has got a lot of car for a reasonable price and I suspect that re sale price did/does not come into the equation. It is simply a rare beast in a great colour at the right price and came "fully loaded" with all the toys of his RCZ and more besides.
I await with interest his photographs of it when the go faster stripes are applied and he has had the opportunity to wash it.

Well Said Ron and we should just leave Bee to enjoy his car and show off his photos of his new car on His thread :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Glad I'm not in this playground tit for tat, for once.

Its my ball and i'm taking it home. :lol:

Any way you two luuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvv birds (Jass & Ron) need a cuddle . :police:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Glad I'm not in this playground tit for tat, for once.

Its my ball and i'm taking it home. :lol:

Any way you two luuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvv birds (Jass & Ron) need a cuddle . :police:

when are you going to post photos of your veloster turbo with the sheep skin covered steering eh......... :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Re: veloster bee pictures

(other marques section.) werent going to post pics but some members are interested so here we go- oh still looking for a large furry dice. :dance:

A

Anonymous

:cool: the front drl leds and rear light leds are fab oh there is a velvet lined sunglass holder under the int mirror. :cool:

A

Anonymous

So pleased to see them bee. Not sure why you wouldn't have posted them. We are a nosey bunch and want to see it. Not being a car mad sort of person, this car resembles an Astra in my eyes. Wishing you lots of happy and safe motoring in it. Liking the go faster stripes too

A

Anonymous

yes ron see where your coming from re astra, but not really comparable with any other car in my opinion. :cool: oh the V has silver painted calipers bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :dance:

A

Anonymous

You'll car will Bee in the next tranformers Movie= Bumble Bee MK 2 :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Bee, Like I have already said I really do like the Volester, and yellow is one of my top colour choices. However and please dont take this personal, I dont like the black stripe thing. Personaly I think it cheapens the look. To me it's like Hyundia are trying a little bit too hard with the styling and just dont know where to stop.
Sorry. :?