What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Banter Thread

A

Anonymous

Re: How many shades of Pearl White?

RCZPeter said:
Rules understood and agreed :D , except rule 2 - what happens when the Cow and Gate comes up the wrong way? - "pearl is p..." :eusa-whistle:

(sorry, but remember I've ordered an opal with black wheels, AND off to Strumble Head moving in with the sheep for our holidays tomorrow!)

I know your having to accept an Awful Opal due to lack of finances but rules are rules and because there are two of you now, does not allow a rule change. I shall remind you that RCZ1 is a true Pearl and that makes two of us too.

RCZPeter

Reaction score

Yes, and also she doesn't like (black) hollows where the wheels should be! - I admit, I have had second thoughts (on the black alloys) since reading her comments, but too late to change - factory has started assembling my car.

There's a grain of truth about being stingy - one of the reasons was that it would be cheaper/easier to repair stone chips etc on a flat white - I had that issue with my opel manta 25 years ago, last white car I had!

A

Anonymous

RCZPeter said:
Rules understood and agreed :D , except rule 2 - what happens when the Cow and Gate comes up the wrong way? - "pearl is p..." :eusa-whistle:

(sorry, but remember I've ordered an opal with black wheels, AND off to Strumble Head moving in with the sheep for our holidays tomorrow!)

Good reply , dont take any nonsense from Ron, your gonna fit in well here m8 :clap:

A

Anonymous

For me if i needed to save money i would of just stuck with the standard yester-year alloys, oh just as you have Ron. :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
RCZPeter said:

I know your having to accept an Awful Opal due to lack of finances but rules are rules and because there are two of you now, does not allow a rule change. I shall remind you that RCZ1 is a true Pearl and that makes two of us too.

WOW all 2 of you !

Why not start a club, it could be called C.R.A.P for short :eusa-think:

Creamy Ridiculous Awful Pearl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZPeter

Reaction score

jactac said:
RCZPeter said:

Good reply , dont take any nonsense from Ron, your gonna fit in well here m8 :clap:

Will look out for you when passing Swansea on the M4 tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
5 When jactac starts on a rant, remain silent and allow others to demonstrate his ignorance

Or in other words say nothing because the fella is spot on and just to quick for us. :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZPeter said:
jactac said:
RCZPeter said:

Will look out for you when passing Swansea on the M4 tomorrow!

If you dont see the Crisp Opal on your way just keep a check in the fields as you go by, you may see a little mad taff stalking his next date . :eusa-whistle: :lol:

RCZPeter

Reaction score

I'm partial to bluefaced leicester myself

A

Anonymous

RCZPeter said:
I'm partial to bluefaced leicester myself

Too many bloody sheep and you quickly become redfaced m8 :oops:

A

Anonymous

What's up jactac? Wouldn't work have you tonight? "redfaced" you? I think not. You've been at it so damn long now that it's become the norm for you. You wouldn't even turn away if walkers stumbled across you busy in the field. Is that why you couldn't stay in England for a extra 24Hrs to enable you to get an affordable deal on a Pearl baby?

A

Anonymous

Ron m8,
you just not getting it are you ! thats why your in the corner all the time taking things in hand, thinking about "shampoo and bucket" ;) :lol: :lol:

Read my very first thread all that time ago, the link is up the top for you, Pearl wasnt on the list son, and if i really needed to find the pennies (so unlikely) for Pearl i would of had the yester-year standard alloys like you. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Never mind the shampoo and bucket. You really need to observe ny snow foaming lance at work. Now that is a sight! Even got a brand new bottle for it. Will have a play later on in the weekend. Yester-year alloys complete the vision that I exude.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Never mind the shampoo and bucket. You really need to observe ny snow foaming lance at work. Now that is a sight! Even got a brand new bottle for it. Will have a play later on in the weekend. Yester-year alloys complete the vision that I exude.

That wasnt the "shampoo & bucket" i was referring too m8, think about it !!!! :lol:

"SHAMPOO & BUCKET", THINK MAN THINK :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Is that why you couldn't stay in England for a extra 24Hrs to enable you to get an affordable deal on a Pearl baby?

Tell you what m8 next time i'm in England, can i pop the sheep over for an hair cut, i hear that is how you earn your extra pennies, as a mobile hairdresser, you certainly got the transport for it with Pearl2.
A Pearl finish with Champagne Arches, a very " Shirly From The Salon" look indeed, i would even wager that the great John "i'm free" Inman would love to of be seen in the "Pearl Perm Mobile", had he still been around , it just cracks me up m8, what on earth were you thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aint it good that i can take it, as well as dish it out, what helps is that i can laugh at my self, i think this is the only failing of this site, not enough sense of humour,and too many people up their own bums .

Now m8 have a great weekend and try not to break a nail getting in and out of the Perm Mobile. :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Seem to have moved from the topic ! But it's all very amusing !

A

Anonymous

Yeah,
Sorry paul, Ron got this thing about trying to wind me up but I JUST LOVE THAT SORT OF STUFF, personaly i think he just wants to get his hairdresser fingers through my hair. :oops:

Ron get back on track and put that Womens Own magazine down, people are starting to talk :lol:

A

Anonymous

are you two having another lovers tiff? :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Marcus,
you know what men are like with Champagne Arches, (I SAID ARCHES) they are just impossible, its all me me me, i think all that curling and blow drying just goes to their heads. :lol:

Attachments

• hairdresser.jpg
    hairdresser.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 14,219
A

Anonymous

Now then mate. Me thinks that you got my photograph of the wife. That was me 30 years ago. The blondes don't smile like that for me these days! I know that your blondes don't either baaaaaa.