What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The 2013 RCZ...

A

Anonymous

Rizz i am pedantic when it comes to useless knowledgeable crap.............. :lol: :lol: if only i could put into normal day to day living :(

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Rizz i am pedantic when it comes to useless knowledgeable crap.............. :lol: :lol: if only i could put into normal day to day living :(

Well I'd have you on my pub quiz team...that's "normal" living...right?! Even if we lost we could just have a good scouff and get up to some mischief?!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

Well I'd have you on my pub quiz team...that's "normal" living...right?! Even if we lost we could just have a good scouff and get up to some mischief?![/quote

Minted Mate........... :thumbup: A think if me and ya where left to where own device's on a night out we would be on a shakey nail with our better halves the next time they saw us.................. :dance:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

Well I'd have you on my pub quiz team...that's "normal" living...right?! Even if we lost we could just have a good scouff and get up to some mischief?![/quote

Minted Mate........... :thumbup: A think if me and ya where left to where own device's on a night out we would be on a shakey nail with our better halves the next time they saw us.................. :dance:

Hahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: I reckon that peg would be distinctly "shoogly"...well "Iceman. I AM dangerous". We'd have some good stories to tell!!

A

Anonymous

Aye mate :thumbup: me being the eldest Sun Bedded swinger in toon and you being my young APPRENTICE Jedi i am sure i would lead you over too the DARK SIDE.......................... :lol: with our LARGE LIGHT SABER'S :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Aye mate :thumbup: me being the eldest Sun Bedded swinger in toon and you being my young APPRENTICE Jedi i am sure i would lead you over too the DARK SIDE.......................... :lol: with our LARGE LIGHT SABER'S :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: "the force strong in those two it is", remarks a terrified Yoda looking on from across the bar.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I almost thought that Peugeot has pinched my leather seat design there. Not far off though. I should have them Patented :)

A

Anonymous

I'm really not a fan of the decals anyway but the red one looks grotesque!!

A

Anonymous

Fully loaded 200 sport=£29,345

Fully loaded 200 gt=£31,900

A

Anonymous

I'm with Smiler!! The options aren't badly priced but I sucked my teeth when I worked out the cost of the spec I'd be after from new!

A

Anonymous

It's look like the sports steering wheel is standard on the 156 gt now but don't know about the synthesiser sound box

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
It's look like the sports steering wheel is standard on the 156 gt now but don't know about the synthesiser sound box

I quite enjoyed it on the 200 I've driven a few times. I'm not sure if you would tire of it but I liked it.