What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The 2013 RCZ...

A

Anonymous

http://news.autoplus.fr/news/1458891/Paris-2012-RCZ-R-250-ch-Peugeot-RCZ

:D

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ R

It's like a burlesque tease...I want to see more!!! ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

from what I can tell from that extremely minor tease they can keep that front bumper and headlights, I will stick with my current front end... thanks

A

Anonymous

I read it was to be called the RCZ EVO
240bhp.

A

Anonymous

Fook....240 bhp that's a mediocre output and not worth the speculation nevermind the RR just give us more rcz

RCZ1

Reaction score

I really, really like that :)

It's looks more upmarket at the front but it also looks a bit meaner, a bit Scirocco ish in part.
I wonder if the black roof arches are also going to be an option available to us all?

A

Anonymous

I'm French ... From Reunion Island. And this is a new RCZ 2 official !

A

Anonymous

Love the smoked arches (alloys are cool too), the LED DRLs are smart and the rebadging of it is much improved and in line with the new face of Peugeot. It really is a classy looking front end. :thumbup: I am actually gutted to know that I won't be able to fund a change any time too soon. :( That really is a very smart looking front end.

A

Anonymous

That looks seriously nice :thumbup: Still don't believe that there will be a RCZ Mark 2 though

A

Anonymous

Bugger, just bought me RCZ and now this is released.......I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!

Young lady I instantly thought the same......what can it be hmmmm

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
RCZ1 said:
I'm intrigued as to what looks like a light, at the top, middle of the grill is for?

I've just realised, it says Peugeot.

Was just about to post the same ha ha great minds think alike ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
RCZ1 said:
I'm intrigued as to what looks like a light, at the top, middle of the grill is for?

I've just realised, it says Peugeot.

Yup, it does appear illuminated though doesn't it! I love my car but that's a vastly improved front end and I would love to have one...sadly...that won't be happening any time soon.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
If this is THE facelift, I shall be placing my order swiftly :)

And I will be sick with envy. Jen is already raising her eyebrows and showing her disapproval at my comments. I really REALLY would LOVE that RCZ thigh!!! :(