What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The 2013 RCZ...

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Lateral support is poor l must admit.

You know what to you rcz owners if l were miffed about the facelift having not long after purchasing a rcz l would redeem my rcz and get a set of them New diamond cut 19" alloys as they are fuckin jaw droppingly stunning which is the only must have on my opinion :cool:

They do look fantastic jassy those alloys :). Could prove costly if you curb them mind but being a woman I would never do that would I ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
jassyo06 said:
Lateral support is poor l must admit.

You know what to you rcz owners if l were miffed about the facelift having not long after purchasing a rcz l would redeem my rcz and get a set of them New diamond cut 19" alloys as they are fuckin jaw droppingly stunning which is the only must have on my opinion :cool:

They do look fantastic jassy those alloys :). Could prove costly if you curb them mind but being a woman I would never do that would I ;)

They will be expensive about £1200 as a option l think but well worth it as they facelift the car nearly all by themselves

A

Anonymous

Yup, I'm banking my non smoking money for those bad boys!!! :thumbup:

Rue1

Reaction score
not sure that I will be trading "Arsey" for a new one anytime soom, I've grown quite fond of the existing front end - will have to wait till I see it in the flesh. The R version looks great in the flat (lol but then I'm biased) but dont like the horrid wing on the back, looks like an old TT and whats with the gold arches yuck! wouldn't mind the engine though...

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:

i Love iT :-D

A

Anonymous

Rue1 said:
not sure that I will be trading "Arsey" for a new one anytime soom, I've grown quite fond of the existing front end - will have to wait till I see it in the flesh. The R version looks great in the flat (lol but then I'm biased) but dont like the horrid wing on the back, looks like an old TT and whats with the gold arches yuck! wouldn't mind the engine though...

if i could throw that engine and suspension etc into the "classic" style RCZ it would be amazing. but they have VXR'ed it!!! (do not mean it in a good way)

A

Anonymous

Ok I stumbled across these photos on tinternet (taken at the Paris Motor Show) and I have to say, they don't do anything for the new nose. In fact, in many ways I think it looks too rounded. Am I just trying to convince myself that my Classic RCZ is actually better looking?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349878553.143649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349878553.143649.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 8,192
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349878564.974004.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349878564.974004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8,192
A

Anonymous

Yip l agree Rizzo its the black background behind the lion that's missing which emphasises the nose more and the rcz looks worse for it.l would still like to see one without the xenons though as they have a different coloured housing?????

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yes Mr Rizz, I think you are just trying to convince yourself that the Classic is better looking ;). I still think its a big improvement :)

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm...maybe :eusa-think: but there's something not quite right, in that first picture in particular. If you look at the nose in relation to the wheel arches (maybe not helped by the colour of car and size/style of alloy admittedly) it just looks awfully rounded and "chubby" (Mrs Rizz's words not mine) to my eyes.

A

Anonymous

Riz, I'm with ya buddy......I prefer the original :roll::grin: when I first heard about the new release, soon after becoming an owner, I thought I'd be a bit miffed with a newer "sharper" facelift due out soon but in reality I couldn't give a monkey's. I prefer what I got :)

A

Anonymous

A big SNAKE......................................Although the white does have them cracking new style 19" alloys :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

I have to share these as screenshots but these are more photos of the face lifted RCZ shared on the RCZ Facebook and Instagram pages. RCZ1 you may be particularly interested in the new interior option. You can also see the black arches and one of the new alloy options on this Dolphin Blue model. Still utterly unconvinced by the new nose and grille though.

A

Anonymous

Know rizzo don't take this the wrong way but i don't like flipper blue and the black arches look horrible with it. And with my job light coloured leather is a no no. Even the new alloys don't look as good as in the previous pics but I'll hold my opinion till i see the new red with the black arches :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

SAME SHITEY NON XENON HEADLAMPS AS WELL :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: and that Alacantara upholstery will cost ya £1200 bangers :thumbdown: why o why make them so different peugeot ie the headlamp surrounding's DONT YOU LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO KEEP YOU IN BUISNESS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT PUTING HALOGEN HEADLAMPS IN A CAR THIS PRICE PUEGEOT EVEN MAKING THE SURROUNDS THE SAME WOULD SOFTEN THE BLOW BUT YOU STILL INSIST ON 1980'S CHROME SURROUNDS FOR A NON

VISION PACK RCZ SO FOOKIN WRONG :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

epitath............. Your a french car maker NOT a German CAR MAKER that can command silly priced option's

CAPEESH :twisted: :twisted:

A

Anonymous

No offence taken Bigmac. Colour is a personal thing and you all know i love my flipper. However, I agree that the arches don't help any...particularly when the alloys are two further tones. Nothing really flows. It's an odd one. As I said in another thread, I thought these alloys were going to be the business but, like you, am reserving judgement until I see them in the flesh as I really don't think they look at all good from these images. :(

Yup, the headlamp cluster appears the same Jassy!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
No offence taken Bigmac. Colour is a personal thing and you all know i love my flipper. However, I agree that the arches don't help any...particularly when the alloys are two further tones. Nothing really flows. It's an odd one. As I said in another thread, I thought these alloys were going to be the business but, like you, am reserving judgement until I see them in the flesh as I really don't think they look at all good from these images. :(

Yup, the headlamp cluster appears the same Jassy!

THEM alloys rizz are plain vanilla one's, all in a silver alloy finish maybe that's the stock 2013 gt alloy who know's but the pearl white/black arched rcz that's been promoted all over has a polished/ black shadow finish mate just like the 208 allure but they are in 17" wheel and are identical in form/finish

and that upholstery is of diabolical genre :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I enlarged both photos and your right Jassy. Hopefully this image helps show the difference:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352836434.487808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352836434.487808.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 7,977