What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The 2013 RCZ...

A

Anonymous

Re: RCZ R

I get the impression that this is either going to make our RCZ's hold there value much better because of us having the nicer front end or our cars values will drop faster than share prices for Facebook. (thats more likely)

A

Anonymous

Don't like it, front grill looks far too small and still it hasn't got the quads at the rear :(

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Don't like it, front grill looks far too small and still it hasn't got the quads at the rear :(

love it how some people have been saying it looks like a Maserati gran turismo on the front.... lol

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
love it how some people have been saying it looks like a Maserati gran turismo on the front.... lol
hmmmm they must have been smoking something when they where looking!!!

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
tomy90 said:
hmmmm they must have been smoking something when they where looking!!!

either that or been looking at a maserati gran truism that crashed into a tree

A

Anonymous

The New RCZ 2013...

Hello all,

here is The NEW RCZ for 2013...

Official...

Have a great day,
freeconnected

A

Anonymous

Re: The New RCZ 2013...

OMG OMG OMG!

I dont know what to say...! It looks good... Not major changes i guess... Which is fine...

Do you know if theres any engine upgrades? or any other changes?

Ive been waiting for this day for a while coz im always looking to have the latest RCZ and I've always had in mind to upgrade to the newest RCZ when it came out...

ive got my fingers crossed for engine upgrades are true and i hope the flip up screen with navigator is available for Australia this time!

A

Anonymous

At this time, the engines are reportedly staying the same as they are now.

richard.au

Reaction score

hi 666.

yes, the new front looks good. most of it seems to be the same... which is good as mine is now two weeks old :)

i was really replying to your comment about the navigator though. I'm actually glad we don't have it in oz, the map updates from manufacturers is always sad and expensive. My navman is 4" display, and has quarterly map updates - for free. You wont get that from a manufacturer.

the other issue with the device is the amount of outside viewable area it may consume. I already find myself ducking and looking around the mirror and the windreen supports. if there was a screen in the centre it must be a tight viewing area - i hate blindspots like that.

i want a screen inserted into the console, but considering map updates etc.. i just don't think it's worth it. a $100 navman goes way beyond the call of what i want.. and peugeot will charge you thousands for the media system.

just my two cents.

pss.. i'm watching out for you around sydney :) i know your plate :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ666 said:
OMG OMG OMG! Do you know if theres any engine upgrades? or any other changes?

I heard about a THP 1.6 with 256 hp...but not official till now

RCZ1

Reaction score
After looking at this again this morning, I haven't changed my mind. I think it's exactly what the RCZ needs. It's got a grown up front end, which it should have had from the start. It instantly looks more mature and I feel, has even more of a presence now. I think this will attract more buyers to the RCZ. I suppose it's inevitable that the current RCZ owners are not going to be over enamoured with it, primarily because trade ins will suffer, but I don't think overly so.

I've been waiting for this facelift to appear before making my choice on what my next car will be and I can safely say that I will be sticking with Peugeot and going for the new facelifted model in the Spring.

I just wonder if there are some new colours? Certainly sounds like there are new alloys, aside from those in the pictures. I hope this extends to the 18" wheels too.

Good work Peugeot :)

A

Anonymous

From what little pictures I can make out at work is really is just a face lift.. They have done nothing with the rear (note I have only been able to see thumb nails so can be corrected).

Also along the lines of the looks like a grand sport, I went for a cruise with the old Mazda guys and they were saying it looks like a vayron from the front. To which I laughed at, so very hard as it looks nothing similar...

A

Anonymous

The cars nose is all wrong looks like its been sat on by a sumo wrestler the drls are not incorporated in the headlamps the front fogs have vanished starky really 4 exhausts with only a 1.6 200 bhp engine save that for high performance cars.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
The cars nose is all wrong looks like its been sat on by a sumo wrestler the drls are not incorporated in the headlamps the front fogs have vanished starky really 4 exhausts with only a 1.6 200 bhp engine save that for high performance cars.

its looks korean on the front now (I do not mean it as a compliment)

A

Anonymous

tomy90 said:
jassyo06 said:

its looks korean on the front now (I do not mean it as a compliment)
you mean it looks like it will eat dogs?