What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The 2013 RCZ...

A

Anonymous

Guys look on auto express site now got pictures up the new R with 260 mmmmm could be superb......;-)

A

Anonymous

I think it looks a bit stupid....at least in this bizarre colour scheme.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347435241.083478.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347435241.083478.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4,975
A

Anonymous

Re: The New RCZ 2013...

freeconnected said:
Hello all,

here is The NEW RCZ for 2013...

[Official...

Have a great day,
freeconnected

Oh Wow :eek: :eek: I love that!!! :Moony: :Moony:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I think it looks a bit stupid....at least in this bizarre colour scheme.

It's a bit "RS 500" matt black :eusa-think: me no likey either, I like a car that SHINES!!!

A

Anonymous

Mmmm? No spare wheel still......same awkward clutch pedal....I wonder if anyone is going to order a RCZ in the next few months and then find a face lifted one appears!

A

Anonymous

Hello everybody,

my post NEW RCZ 2013 was deleted and included here, no message from the administrators to tell me why ! !!

that's all for me here, I delete my membership and wish you to have pleasure with your RCZ, old or new.

Bye.

A

Anonymous

freeconnected said:
Hello everybody,

my post NEW RCZ 2013 was deleted and included here, no message from the administrators to tell me why ! !!

that's all for me here, I delete my membership and wish you to have pleasure with your RCZ, old or new.

Bye.
it wasn't deleted, I'm sure it was only moved here to keep the same topic on one thread, best way I think as there's a lot of hype over this so makes sense not to have it spread all over the forum :)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
freeconnected said:
Hello everybody,

Bye.
it wasn't deleted, I'm sure it was only moved here to keep the same topic on one thread, best way I think as there's a lot of hype over this so makes sense not to have it spread all over the forum :)

Hi Starky,

I put the first pics here, there are preferences... not a problem for me, I leave that's it...

Have fun and nice time.

RCZ1

Reaction score
freeconnected said:
Hello everybody,

Bye.

PM sent.

Thread not deleted. Duplicate threads were merged. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

It's just got a new bumper and lamps the gt spec is the same as before no xenons as standard the sport get the auto crap nobody use wipers and headlamps same crap alloys unless you pay a £1000 more for the ones in the photos it even has the big Ferris wheel still not enough for me to lease another on 7 month's Time

lionhart

Reaction score
the r is 260bhp may be worth it in another colour :eusa-think:eek:ut in late 2013.£35,000

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
the r is 260bhp may be worth it in another colour :eusa-think:
it's only a concept, there's no word that they will put this into production!!

A

Anonymous

Am i the only who feels that the lines at the front are broken up by the 2 "mouths" makes it look a lil bit odd

A

Anonymous

Vulgar colour scheme rear spoiler belonged to the old vw beetle and the cost £ 30,000+ easy then add options it gets silly so there be that many sold and 260 bhp from a 1.6 engine that's got unreliability written on the engine cover...LOL

A

Anonymous

Must admit front revamp not really that much of an improvement, and where have the fog lights gone? looks too much like a 208 front grill, will be interesting to find out the price of the RCZ R, Im expecting it to be half decent spec audi tt money, so think i would rather spend money on audi at least the residual values wont be as bad as the RCZ. :thumbdown: as i have just learnt form selling my top spec RCZ. :(

A

Anonymous

I'm interested to read the distinctly mixed response to the photos on the official Facebook page. Many haven't twigged that it's a facelift and many that have have commented that they prefer the original (or "classic", as I shall shortly refer to mine) RCZ. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Not keen on the new nose yet, will probably have to see it in the flesh.

Hopefully they'll update the front seats so that the lumbar support controls actually do something (I swear those knob are not connected to anything!). Also some decent lateral support on the front seats wouldn't go amiss either.

Would seriously be interested in a manufacturer upgrade to 260hp (assuming that figure is correct). Auto Express seem to think it is, apparently from the same 1.6THP. A bit more straight line speed :thumbup: But can't imagine the insurance company would be happy

A

Anonymous

Lateral support is poor l must admit.

You know what to you rcz owners if l were miffed about the facelift having not long after purchasing a rcz l would redeem my rcz and get a set of them New diamond cut 19" alloys as they are fuckin jaw droppingly stunning which is the only must have on my opinion :cool: