What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Running lights

A

Anonymous

hi,your new bulbs sound great jassyo06 can you forward the bulb code details please.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
i have just purchased a set from autobulbs direct the brightess leds on the market these are real classy lights they are finished in brushed aluminium and where a real tight squeeze to fit but they are stunning on or off and really bright and are white not blue they where £26 for a pair.i will take some photos later on tonight and post them up
Gives us the part number so that we can all have the optopn of buying them without doing our homework as you had to do :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bloodlegna said:
I believe it is this pair of LEDs

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/380-360-degree-LED-Extreme-Power-5W.html

Looks really classy. please upload a picture of them in action ! are you using xenons ?

Btw for those ordering, theres a 10% coupon code "launch2011"

hi these bulbs are the bright really i had 501 18 led sidelight bulbs in my type r they where good but these new bulbs leave them for dead i will post a photo tonight. when ordering just choose model puegeot 308 year 61.no i am not using xenons as i couldnt wait 3 months for 1 with them on,i will either use a hid kit £140 or diamond vision.do you know what is the max size of picture pixels this site can handle when uploading photos?????.ps these lights are a perfect match for rcz xenons as they have a real white bueish light not a blue whitish light like all the rest.

i suppose you only get what you pay for.photos tonight when the light is better as its so sunny up here in glasgow FOR A CHANGE :eek: :D

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
i have just purchased a set from autobulbs direct the brightess leds on the market these are real classy lights they are finished in brushed aluminium and where a real tight squeeze to fit but they are stunning on or off and really bright and are white not blue they where £26 for a pair.i will take some photos later on tonight and post them up
Gives us the part number so that we can all have the optopn of buying them without doing our homework as you had to do :thumbup:

THE PART NUMBER IS AS THE LINK SAYS 380-360 DEGREE LED EXTREME POWER 5 WATT. PLEASE THESE ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY SO IF ORDERING ORDER 2 £25.55 I PAID FOR 2 DAY DELIVERY AT £4.95.AUTOBULBS ARE A GOOD COMPANY AS I HAVE USED THEM A LOT. I DONT LIKE USING EBAY AS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING ;)

A

Anonymous

HOLD THE BUS PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN OUT TO THE CAR AND NOTICED THERE ARE 2 LEDS OUT ON BOTH BULBS ON DAYLIGHT RUNNING MODE AND 1 IS BRIGHTER THAN THE OTHER AND WHEN I SWITCH TO SIDELIGHTS ON TO SIDELIGHT MODE THE BULBS SWAP THE PLACES ON WHICH IS BRIGHTER................VERY STRANGE INDEED WILL GIVING THEM A CALL ASAP TOMORROW :oops: :x

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
HOLD THE BUS PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN OUT TO THE CAR AND NOTICED THERE ARE 2 LEDS OUT ON BOTH BULBS ON DAYLIGHT RUNNING MODE AND 1 IS BRIGHTER THAN THE OTHER AND WHEN I SWITCH TO SIDELIGHTS ON TO SIDELIGHT MODE THE BULBS SWAP THE PLACES ON WHICH IS BRIGHTER................VERY STRANGE INDEED WILL GIVING THEM A CALL ASAP TOMORROW :oops: :x
Oh dear. I have only just gone and ordered a pair :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
Oh dear. I have only just gone and ordered a pair :thumbdown:

DONT PANIC i will phone them tomorrow and see if they can shine any pardon the pund any light on the subject.

its good that you have purchased a set my friend at least we can compare and find out if my problem is an isolated 1 i hope it is because these are really the dogs when they work so bright and white.when are you expecting them????i will phone them tomorrow telling there is big potential for future sales from this site

A

Anonymous

phoned autobulbs today, told them of the led bulbs scenario.they said send them back for testing they will test them on 12v test bed and check for compatibility.i think they are just faulty bulbs but we will see :oops: faulty or not they are stunning when on full blast so fingers crossed :)

A

Anonymous

checked the code out it is 380led11xpw-1 but the price is marked at £14.30. is this the same bulbs you have please.

A

Anonymous

Lets hope its just the wire up of the bulb ! (know how silly this sounds) but you did put them in the right way up ? As they ARE supposed to be two differing light levels.
Paul

A

Anonymous

i have just taken the bulbs out and swapped them with the same effect but only on the opposite side,i tested them outwith the headlamp casing still connected the leds that where not working flickered on and off with a finger touch,these bulbs are a staggered bayonet cap fitting and can only fit 1 way when properly fixed..........???but put the faulty 1 in the wrong way ie its still enabled to jump out it,but held in by fingers its lights up like a comet,really hope i have got dodgy bulbs because these are immense even in a very bright sunny evening

A

Anonymous

Well it looks like you done your bit in making sure its a faulty bulb :)
I got some on order, but been on this little trip before, so know 1st time may not work as you want.

Soon as you get it "as it should be" can you post a picture, so I got something to work too.

Paul

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
Well it looks like you done your bit in making sure its a faulty bulb :)
I got some on order, but been on this little trip before, so know 1st time may not work as you want.

Soon as you get it "as it should be" can you post a picture, so I got something to work too.

Paul

will do my friend

A

Anonymous

Mine have arrived today. Will put them in the new pearl, by then I will know whether you have got yours working correctly or not. As a precaution I will remove the one from this car before she goes and keep hold of the LED's

A

Anonymous

well the new lights have arrived and have been fitted faultless and are super bright and look really good i would recommend these to anyone.

i have tried to upload a photo but the site tells me the photo is too large???? the camera i have i cant change the pixel ratio and its not the most up to date camera either it still only takes 4:3 format pictures

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
well the new lights have arrived and have been fitted faultless and are super bright and look really good i would recommend these to anyone.

i have tried to upload a photo but the site tells me the photo is too large???? the camera i have i cant change the pixel ratio and its not the most up to date camera either it still only takes 4:3 format pictures
My current ones look ok when used a daytime running lights, but look naff and blue against the headlights. But my replacement will have the vision pack so hoping they will be a better colour match?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:

My current ones look ok when used a daytime running lights, but look naff and blue against the headlights. But my replacement will have the vision pack so hoping they will be a better colour match?

They will match the rcz xenons to a T the are a cool white light with a ever so light tinge of pale blue,they actually look like xenon side lights if you catch my drift you will like these lights

A

Anonymous

hi just been out to the car and switched them ON "DUSK TIME" And i must say very impressed so was the MRS :lol:.VERY PLEASED :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

please find a way to post a picture ! haha my decision depends on how light the tinge of blue is !