What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

Good to see they are offering it as a split pack - and the price for the quads looks reasonable. Wonder if any Aussie dealers will man up and get them.

RCZ1

Reaction score
gemini said:
Anyone who has read my posts regarding the pack will know I'm not its biggest fan and most definitely not planning on going for it. I would add though I have always liked the quad exhausts and that view seems to be echoed by most members on here.

Maybe the RCZ is not particularly photogenic (apart from RCZ1's Pearl)? I'm not sure this is a compliment or not! Do you not think all RCZ's are photogenic?

Each to their own though :wtf:

I won't be going for it. The front mesh is god damn awful and the stripes are very boy racer or Porsche circa 1970's.
Not likely to get your money back on these sort of options either come trade in time!

A

Anonymous

The good thing is its all available individually , so for example you can buy the exhaust and not the grill and stickers.

Seems simple to me, if you dont like a bit , dont buy it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I asked my local dealer about the exhausts today. He did not have a clue what I was talking about. How funny is that...

A

Anonymous

Helen RCZ said:
I asked my local dealer about the exhausts today. He did not have a clue what I was talking about. How funny is that...

Hi Helen,

The pack has been designed by Peugot UK for the UK market, if your dealer is in the netherlands they wont know about it.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Helen RCZ said:

Hi Helen,

The pack has been designed by Peugot UK for the UK market, if your dealer is in the netherlands they wont know about it.

Aha. That may be why ;-) I will pick my exhaust up the next time I am in the UK then.

A

Anonymous

will be ordering my quad tomorrow bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
Helen RCZ said:

Hi Helen,

It's for right hand drive only as well. :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I won't be going for it. The front mesh is god damn awful and the stripes are very boy racer or Porsche circa 1970's.
Not likely to get your money back on these sort of options either come trade in time!

I love the stripes. :wtf: maybe its more of a "yoof of today" thing... ill get my coat :lol:

A

Anonymous

£650 for the quads though seems crazily expensive. Especially when its only the Back box and just made from S/S

FGRob

Reaction score
Figo said:
£650 for the quads though seems crazily expensive. Especially when its only the Back box and just made from S/S
That's fitted though and we are talking main dealer prices (probably a couple of hours for fitting), so it's not that bad, I'm still interested in the un-fitted price as I don't mind doing the body work myself.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
RCZGT200 said:
Helen RCZ said:

Hi Helen,

It's for right hand drive only as well. :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok...this is not meant to be for me then. I will order mine in Germany. With a proper sound as well.

Attachments

• a3ea9f5fff767b4effff808dfffffff4.JPG
    a3ea9f5fff767b4effff808dfffffff4.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 10,238

FGRob

Reaction score
Helen RCZ said:
[
Ok...this is not meant to be for me then. I will order mine in Germany. With a proper sound as well.
I thought you came over the UK, you can pick one up then, just in case there's no difference between right hand or left hand drive when it comes to the exhaust :thumbup:

Rob

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Helen RCZ said:
[
I thought you came over the UK, you can pick one up then, just in case there's no difference between right hand or left hand drive when it comes to the exhaust :thumbup:

Rob

I know these ( german ones ) fit. I would not see why the ones out of the Feline pack would not fit, but someone said it is designed for RHD.

FGRob

Reaction score
Helen RCZ said:
FGRob said:
Helen RCZ said:
[

Rob

I know these ( german ones ) fit. I would not see why the ones out of the Feline pack would not fit, but someone said it is designed for RHD.
I thought you liked our British sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol: