What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

lionhart

Reaction score
there is a small clip on youtube,peugeot rcz with feline styling pack behind the scenes video.also a funny one the fuhrer decides tt or rcz ?. :lol:

A

Anonymous

AndyH said:
So is there any more news ref the Feline pack :?:

They are probably still designing the obligatory matching baseball cap but struggling to produce it with the logo on the back as we will have to wear them back to front to match the feline go faster stripes :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Think everyone is waiting on the Non Warrenty wrecking Exhaust more than the GT3 Es Decals :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
gemini said:
AndyH said:
So is there any more news ref the Feline pack :?:

They are probably still designing the obligatory matching baseball cap but struggling to produce it with the logo on the back as we will have to wear them back to front to match the feline go faster stripes :eusa-whistle:
:eek: :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I think we will have a good up-date on the 20th at the open day, at the moment new vehicle's have taken priority, I remember seeing that Peugeot Production was in France for a while, so I expect further up-dates shortly.

Rob

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Sorry for being so neglectful lately, I've explained why in my latest post in the meet section.

The Feline Pack is now in final quality validation phase. It has taken a little longer to bring to market than originally planned due to a couple of modifications being required to ensure that we have a solution for all three engines (they each have a slightly different exhaust). I have been using a car with the quad exhausts fitted for the last few weeks and pending a final engineer assessment we will announce to our Dealers next week. This will then be followed with a small brochure and website content will follow soon.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

thanks for the update Peugeot Prod!

I will get mine delivered on the 21st march at the latest... i really hope i can get this pack on mine.

A

Anonymous

Question for Peugeot Prod...

So the exhausts sound more sporting or is it simply another "looks" addition?

A

Anonymous

my guess is that they are for show as bore looks the same. Also that way any factory warranty isnt compromised..remember aftermarket performance exhaust system like Ruffer change the engine characteristics hence invalidating warranty

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
Question for Peugeot Prod...

So the exhausts sound more sporting or is it simply another "looks" addition?

Hi Figo,

The exhausts are a styling addition rather than performance based. They do change the note ever so slightly, but because of emissions and homologation issues which crop up if we try and adapt the exhaust for a performance increase we decided to opt for the styling route.

We used our RCZ Feline vehicle for a video shoot that we'll be able to release soon and it will also feature in the latest Peugeot Owners Rapport Magazine - here are a couple of shots of the car at Silverstone

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Attachments

• rcz feline front.JPG
    rcz feline front.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 8,302
  • rcz feline rear.JPG
    rcz feline rear.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 8,302
A

Anonymous

Of all the things which people think should have been included in the original car I reckon the quad exhaust was a major oversight. Those quads take the rear end from phwoar to *PHWOAR*. Do you have any indication if they will hit the international market (translation: Australia)?

A

Anonymous

I agree.....................I think they should all be subject to a recall for quad fitting :dance:

A

Anonymous

Anyone who has read my posts regarding the pack will know I'm not its biggest fan and most definitely not planning on going for it. I would add though I have always liked the quad exhausts and that view seems to be echoed by most members on here.

Maybe the RCZ is not particularly photogenic (apart from RCZ1's Pearl)? Looking at the photos on this thread, my particular dislike of the front grille is reinforced. On the white RCZ, it looks like a big audio speaker and on the black(?) one, it looks like a smiley mouth with no teeth!

Each to their own though :wtf:

A

Anonymous

gemini said:
On the white RCZ, it looks like a big audio speaker and on the black(?) one, it looks like a smiley mouth with no teeth!

OMG. I just fell off my chair laughing. Nicely spoken.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the support Helen RCZ :D

I can't say words fail me regarding this Feline pack as that never really happens to me but I feel aghast at it and seem to have become quite passionate in my dislike for the concept as a whole. :shock:

I don't know if I'm in the majority or the minority yet or simply peri-menopausal :?

Looking at the photos again of the white RCZ grille, perhaps the next version could include a slot for charging an i-phone/pod? I've just realised it reminds me of the audio system I've recently bought to take on holiday to charge/listen to the music on my i-phone. :lol:

A

Anonymous

gemini said:
Thanks for the support Helen RCZ :D

I can't say words fail me regarding this Feline pack as that never really happens to me but I feel aghast at it and seem to have become quite passionate in my dislike for the concept as a whole. :shock:

I don't know if I'm in the majority or the minority yet or simply peri-menopausal :?

Looking at the photos again of the white RCZ grille, perhaps the next version could include a slot for charging an i-phone/pod? I've just realised it reminds me of the audio system I've recently bought to take on holiday to charge/listen to the music on my i-phone. :lol:

The grille looks very cheap. That suits a boy racer Saxo better then a RCZ. The striping is only really cool when you own a Porsche 911 GT 3 RS ( green and black please ) The exhausts I do like. I am looking into ordering those.

A

Anonymous

Hae to agree, Gemini. The quad exhausts is all I want, the grill no no no and the stripe doesn't do enough for me to get it oer the line. Or if you went the stripe you would want to hae a well tweaked RCZ to take on the boy racers cause that's basically what is being chucked out there.