What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Feline Pack

A

Anonymous

Hi all. On my phone so excuse the short reply.
Exhaust are fully connected and functional. That was a key objective. I'll post the pictures of the negative version tomorrow. Car looked great today with lots of positive feedback.
RegardS
PP

A

Anonymous

Ummm, I've got dummy quads, but I'm definately up for these funtioning ones in the New Year. Don't really want the side stripes or grille, but what a great package! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yep i fancy the functioning quads as well, roll on 2011. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
Exhaust are fully connected and functional. That was a key objective. I'll post the pictures of the negative version tomorrow. Car looked great today with lots of positive feedback.
RegardS
PP

Great stuff! Cant wait to get one on my car :clap:

A

Anonymous

HI All,

As promised, here are some pictures of the kit on a Charcoal RCZ. These were taken at quite an early stage of the kits development so not the greatest shots of the car but it gives a view of how it looks with the silver grille / silver stickers.

Full details and official photography will be issued to our Dealer Network in the new year.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Attachments

• 1291290389847.jpg
    1291290389847.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 11,000
  • 1291290402646.jpg
    1291290402646.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 11,000
  • 1291290421764.jpg
    1291290421764.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11,000
A

Anonymous

Looks great. I talked about this to my dealer in valencia and I sent him the link to this post. He was quite interested in this pack.

Once we know the price of this pack we'll discuss about buying one or more!

A

Anonymous

I'm definately on for the qaud exhausts IF I can purchase them in the UK but get Peugeot Chile to fit them (shipping would be arranged by myself). What's the chances of being able to buy them unfitted?? Not interested in the grill or stripe myself but they look good, I just prefer no stripes and regular grill!

A

Anonymous

any idea when the quad exhaust will become available in the uk?

i'm waiting to order my rcz thorugh lex under my company's scheme. there has been a delay so havent even been able to order yet. while this is hugely frustrating.... the silver lining could be that if this becomes available for order soon i might be able to sneak it onto my build.

A

Anonymous

I like the Stripe and Quads thanks for sharing this with us :clap:

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Prod said:
RegardS
PP

Can I ask how they've managed to overcome the problem of the support bar that cuts right across where the quads lie :?:

FGRob

Reaction score
That's not going to be cheap, also you won't get equal steam coming out of the tips, but then again some is better than none.

I'm thinking of talking to Cobra to see how much a custom will cost, but also try and add a bit of performance rumble in it as well :cool:

Rob

A

Anonymous

I like the quads (altho at the sort of cost we're probably talking about I wont bother)... got to say, not keen on the stripe tho - looks a bit 80's to me.. still, that's only my opinion. I think the other stripes in the brochure look tacky too!

A

Anonymous

Mlbblue said:
I like the quads (altho at the sort of cost we're probably talking about I wont bother)... got to say, not keen on the stripe tho - looks a bit 80's to me.. still, that's only my opinion. I think the other stripes in the brochure look tacky too!

yep same for me also, would be interesting to see the cost when it comes out but I will not bother. Those stripes look exactly like the Ford GT ones

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
something like these maybe?

Umm, just wondering with this system, if when the car is parked up, the shorter pipe tips (chrome end) on the right would be noticable & look fake to anyone walking past. I know that at certain angles, you can see the entire chrome on my 'dummies' . It's just a thought. :eusa-think:

Cant see any other way of doing it though! I have looked underneath mine and the chrome tip of my 'dummies' is actually resting against a 'support bar', so there is very little room on the right & I cant see at this stage, how it would be done any other way.

But hey, I'm not an expert, so I shall watch 'n' wait with bated breath. I do like the look of these tho lionhart!

My travelling times are very conjucive to my personal 'dummies', as I go to work very early in the morning and am usually the only car on the road, so any emmisions that there might be coming out of just one side, nobody else sees. I realise 'fakes' are not for everyone though, and that's absolutely fine! Each to their own. :thumbup:

lionhart

Reaction score
hi marthamay22 true the shorter pipe tips take the look away a little.they do have differnt tips that you can choose from. lets see what peugeot have come up with.body kits are here now.

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
hi marthamay22 true the shorter pipe tips take the look away a little.they do have differnt tips that you can choose from. lets see what peugeot have come up with.body kits are here now.

:eek: Wow, love the body kit!
OMG......I think the spending is far from over :lol: