What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

R wanted

coldel

Reaction score
Interestingly the one in Chiswick has finally put some photos up (I went and test drove it and can confirm it has a shiny new block but also that the dealer will not share even redacted paperwork about the engine transplant) and bizarrely put the price up by £100. This was after they advertised it on ebay recently at £500 less than the asking price they had up for a month or so. Also noted that despite me standing in the office with the selling manager and the sales guy clarifying its a replacement engine, they haven't put that detail on the advert.

Kerr

Reaction score
The red one didn't go to a buyer. It's been untaxed since September and no change of keeper.

Down to just three cars on Autotrader now. The black 70k car has gone.

coldel

Reaction score
Yeah that black one lived a hard life - checkered mot history and needed work done.

Flanners

Reaction score
2015 Black R in Rochester on eBay looks like from a dealer/auction stock,

17K miles 2 owners. very odd it seems to have shiny roof strips, In the service history listed as a service 700miles after main dealer at 15700 miles for £2030 in the same year that it had the MD service.......a prang??. VK Autos in London shown as Body Repair shop. Hmmmm,

Plate is LS15 RYZ?

Up for £18.5K.

Last edited:

Kerr

Reaction score
The picture quality is awful, but new shots coming.

A dealer selling cars as private sales is an instant warning sign.

coldel

Reaction score
Black 70k miles readvertised

Turns out the white with decals never sold just withdrawn from sale.

Kerr

Reaction score
The one with decals needs them removed and the wheels refurbished properly. It'll be more desirable then. Maybe still not £16k desirable.

That black one has stuck about too long for a dealer. It's not made the grade of another buyer.

coldel

Reaction score
Yes the black one has dropped in price constantly for the last 3 months. The MoT history makes for some poor reading, seems the owner/s neglected it. Also it needs a fair bit of work having spoken to the dealer who was desperate to shift it.

The white one is having that remedial work done as you described and I am chatting with the owner as we speak...lets see how it goes.

Flanners

Reaction score
White R at R&D Chiswick has dropped off AT and their website; down to 3 on AT now.

Last edited:

Flanners

Reaction score
Down to 2 on Autotrader....white one in Dartford has dropped off

Kerr

Reaction score
It'll be good to hear how that 166k mile car gets on.

There's 6 on eBay with the black one from Autotrader being the only duplicate.

The low mileage car with the silver roof rails still hasn't had updated pictures as promised.

The black low mileage private sale car isn't being sold by the most trustworthy seller.

Flanners

Reaction score
I was tempted on MrX's 166K mile one for my daily, was thinking of viewing as I know it has been cared for and is 20miles away etc but the choice was already made for me when it went.

Flanners

Reaction score
Nice one missed that, may have a look this week if it's still about; as it is not too far away and I have had chat with previous owner.

Kerr

Reaction score
There's a new one up. A 65 plate with 12.5k miles. It's a private sale for £23k.

It does look clean. The seats look in very good condition.

coldel

Reaction score
Pretty sure he was on a FB post which was discussing private prices a few days ago - people were saying private sales were slow, he was pretty certain his would sell in days! Let’s see what happens!